 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.
Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.
Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.
Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.
What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.
Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did. | You smoke weed all the time, so what if I don't like games anymore, I don't get joy out of them, I get fun out of other things now. Sheesh y'all. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.
Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.
Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.
Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.
What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.
Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did. |
You are so wrong. I'm not a bitch. At all.
But then again, you wouldn't really know until you knew me.
And what? I fucked someone up?
How did I fuck someone up, and who? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lets just all say who we hate |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.
Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.
Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.
Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.
What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.
Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did. | You smoke weed all the time, so what if I don't like games anymore, I don't get joy out of them, I get fun out of other things now. Sheesh y'all. |
Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.
I just wish you hadn't changed. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saucy. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42
Joined: 19 May 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty loves SGL wrote: | | Lets just all say who we hate |
I hate all of you. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.
Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.
Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.
Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.
What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.
Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did. | You smoke weed all the time, so what if I don't like games anymore, I don't get joy out of them, I get fun out of other things now. Sheesh y'all. |
Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.
I just wish you hadn't changed. | I'm happy now, I'm fucking glad I changed. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.
Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.
Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.
Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.
What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.
Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did. | You smoke weed all the time, so what if I don't like games anymore, I don't get joy out of them, I get fun out of other things now. Sheesh y'all. |
Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.
I just wish you hadn't changed. | I'm happy now, I'm fucking glad I changed. |
I wish you were happy buddy.
Really do.
Deepest part of my heart. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Saucy Balmung wrote: | | MajjikelKitty loves SGL wrote: | | Lets just all say who we hate |
I hate all of you. |
WoW tonight? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saucy. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42
Joined: 19 May 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty loves SGL wrote: | | Saucy Balmung wrote: | | MajjikelKitty loves SGL wrote: | | Lets just all say who we hate |
I hate all of you. |
WoW tonight? |
Sounds good. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.
Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.
Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.
Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.
What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.
Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did. | You smoke weed all the time, so what if I don't like games anymore, I don't get joy out of them, I get fun out of other things now. Sheesh y'all. |
Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.
I just wish you hadn't changed. | I'm happy now, I'm fucking glad I changed. |
I wish you were happy buddy.
Really do.
Deepest part of my heart. | Actually I'm getting help for most of my shit, getting my act together, and doing shitloads better, functioning person now. I'm fucking happy. I don't blog it up on CEF as much anymore, but FYI, I'm doing awesome.
So uhm, how's that roor going Marko. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'd still like to know who the hell I have fucked up, and in what way.
Sine this is something Marko claims to know, and I don't. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
balls and anus's,
in everyones orifices _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | I'd still like to know who the hell I have fucked up, and in what way.
Sine this is something Marko claims to know, and I don't. | Yourself, in the worst possible way. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Wania wrote: | I'd still like to know who the hell I have fucked up, and in what way.
Sine this is something Marko claims to know, and I don't. | Yourself, in the worst possible way. |
+1.
You are the reason I love this forum still.
Reverse-psychology 101?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
lucid Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Jan 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
Hey coldie, I don't really know who you are, or your history here, but I can tell you this.
Wania is a really colorful person. She isn't a bitch. She is a nice person, and fun to talk with.
I'm not attacking you or anything, but you should give her a chance before you just classify her as a bitch. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|