Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I don't care for your presence anymore, Coldie ;]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.

Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.

Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.

Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.

What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.

Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did.
You smoke weed all the time, so what if I don't like games anymore, I don't get joy out of them, I get fun out of other things now. Sheesh y'all.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.

Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.

Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.

Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.

What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.

Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did.

You are so wrong. I'm not a bitch. At all.
But then again, you wouldn't really know until you knew me.
And what? I fucked someone up?
How did I fuck someone up, and who?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets just all say who we hate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.

Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.

Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.

Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.

What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.

Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did.
You smoke weed all the time, so what if I don't like games anymore, I don't get joy out of them, I get fun out of other things now. Sheesh y'all.

Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.

I just wish you hadn't changed.
Back to top
Saucy.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty loves SGL wrote:
Lets just all say who we hate

I hate all of you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.

Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.

Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.

Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.

What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.

Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did.
You smoke weed all the time, so what if I don't like games anymore, I don't get joy out of them, I get fun out of other things now. Sheesh y'all.

Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.

I just wish you hadn't changed.
I'm happy now, I'm fucking glad I changed.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.

Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.

Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.

Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.

What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.

Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did.
You smoke weed all the time, so what if I don't like games anymore, I don't get joy out of them, I get fun out of other things now. Sheesh y'all.

Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.

I just wish you hadn't changed.
I'm happy now, I'm fucking glad I changed.

I wish you were happy buddy.
Really do.
Deepest part of my heart.
Back to top
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saucy Balmung wrote:
MajjikelKitty loves SGL wrote:
Lets just all say who we hate

I hate all of you.



WoW tonight?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saucy.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty loves SGL wrote:
Saucy Balmung wrote:
MajjikelKitty loves SGL wrote:
Lets just all say who we hate

I hate all of you.



WoW tonight?

Sounds good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.

Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.

Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.

Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.

What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.

Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did.
You smoke weed all the time, so what if I don't like games anymore, I don't get joy out of them, I get fun out of other things now. Sheesh y'all.

Nobody realizes my ulterior goals and it really sucks. I don't care that you stopped playing games, Tyler. I stopped playing games too.

I just wish you hadn't changed.
I'm happy now, I'm fucking glad I changed.

I wish you were happy buddy.
Really do.
Deepest part of my heart.
Actually I'm getting help for most of my shit, getting my act together, and doing shitloads better, functioning person now. I'm fucking happy. I don't blog it up on CEF as much anymore, but FYI, I'm doing awesome.

So uhm, how's that roor going Marko.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd still like to know who the hell I have fucked up, and in what way.
Sine this is something Marko claims to know, and I don't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

balls and anus's,

in everyones orifices

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
I'd still like to know who the hell I have fucked up, and in what way.
Sine this is something Marko claims to know, and I don't.
Yourself, in the worst possible way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Wania wrote:
I'd still like to know who the hell I have fucked up, and in what way.
Sine this is something Marko claims to know, and I don't.
Yourself, in the worst possible way.

+1.
You are the reason I love this forum still.
Reverse-psychology 101? Smile
Back to top
lucid
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Jan 2008
Posts: 424

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey coldie, I don't really know who you are, or your history here, but I can tell you this.

Wania is a really colorful person. She isn't a bitch. She is a nice person, and fun to talk with.

I'm not attacking you or anything, but you should give her a chance before you just classify her as a bitch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites