Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I don't care for your presence anymore, Coldie ;]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: I don't care for your presence anymore, Coldie ;] Reply with quote

I didn't care for it in the beginning, but didn't mind until recently. I don't see a lot of your posts, but most of them are butt hurt posts that have no humor about it at all. If it was like Talix butt hurt, I could've appreciated it more I think.



... I miss the old days. Things used to be better when malice ruled.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername?
Back to top
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
readername?


no
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
readername?


no

No, this thread is obviously directed to Hitler.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's directed towards you coldie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
It's directed towards you coldie.

First, let me get out that I do not care if you care for my presence. Like I said I have respect for you, but if you show little respect to me I don't really care. If you decided to become friends with Wania and she's altered your judgment in anyway, stop reading. If you haven't, my friend, keep reading.


Coldie ;] wrote:
Suicide is definitely selfish.
Make her feel bad about wanting to kill herself, make her remember what she forgot before even thinking about killing herself.

Make her remember that she has you, your sister, if you have a father, her husband. If it's money problems, move into a smaller place, if it's love problems, go kill the guy that broke her heart.

If it's due to the dog passing away, get a new one.

Little things that mend the whole picture.
You just have to think outside the box.
I can only give you advice, but it's on your shoulders to find out the problem and use the solution to an advantage for your mom.

If that doesn't work, I suggest professional help.
You don't want to go through life without your mom.


I don't think that seems like a crude or rude comment, or anything unintellectual at the least. I'd say that's quite the helpful post.
IF you had noticed, my hate has been towards mainly three people. Wania, Tyler, and Oh-Dah-Tool-Connah. Why? Because they really don't deserve anything else. Apart from Connor which I legitimately have feelings for 'cuz of whats happened in his life. But until he realizes he's a tool, I won't be friends with him.

I think the last time I wrote something even close to rude to anyone would be, I dunno? A couple weeks ago? It's usually when I have a bad day and I need to funnel my anger into something; CEF. Great tool.

Now I don't know where you decided to come about and call me out, but for whatever reason you may have. Cool.

I really don't want to change my opinion of you, so if you really have something constructive to say, please do so. If you do not, shuddap.

I say that oh so respectfully.


Last edited by Coldie ;] on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You hate Tyler? fuck you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Coldie marko?
Like fucksrs, there's worse people to bitch about.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist wrote:
You hate Tyler? fuck you.

More like a mutual distaste for his well-being.
But whatever floats your boat.
Back to top
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist wrote:
You hate Tyler? fuck you.
better than pity like most people have for him im sure
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
xTremist wrote:
You hate Tyler? fuck you.
better than pity like most people have for him im sure
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oblivious
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45

Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1729

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't pity tyler and i like him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolol, im being mentioned in threads i didnt even make, that means im winning ;3
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
lolol, im being mentioned in threads i didnt even make, that means im winning ;3

And you posted in the thread, that means I'm winning.
Back to top
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody tell me how to win and what's the prize.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites