| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:00 pm Post subject: I don't care for your presence anymore, Coldie ;] |
|
|
I didn't care for it in the beginning, but didn't mind until recently. I don't see a lot of your posts, but most of them are butt hurt posts that have no humor about it at all. If it was like Talix butt hurt, I could've appreciated it more I think.
... I miss the old days. Things used to be better when malice ruled. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| readername? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | readername? |
no |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | | readername? |
no |
No, this thread is obviously directed to Hitler. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| It's directed towards you coldie. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Augustine wrote: | | It's directed towards you coldie. |
First, let me get out that I do not care if you care for my presence. Like I said I have respect for you, but if you show little respect to me I don't really care. If you decided to become friends with Wania and she's altered your judgment in anyway, stop reading. If you haven't, my friend, keep reading.
| Coldie ;] wrote: | Suicide is definitely selfish.
Make her feel bad about wanting to kill herself, make her remember what she forgot before even thinking about killing herself.
Make her remember that she has you, your sister, if you have a father, her husband. If it's money problems, move into a smaller place, if it's love problems, go kill the guy that broke her heart.
If it's due to the dog passing away, get a new one.
Little things that mend the whole picture.
You just have to think outside the box.
I can only give you advice, but it's on your shoulders to find out the problem and use the solution to an advantage for your mom.
If that doesn't work, I suggest professional help.
You don't want to go through life without your mom. |
I don't think that seems like a crude or rude comment, or anything unintellectual at the least. I'd say that's quite the helpful post.
IF you had noticed, my hate has been towards mainly three people. Wania, Tyler, and Oh-Dah-Tool-Connah. Why? Because they really don't deserve anything else. Apart from Connor which I legitimately have feelings for 'cuz of whats happened in his life. But until he realizes he's a tool, I won't be friends with him.
I think the last time I wrote something even close to rude to anyone would be, I dunno? A couple weeks ago? It's usually when I have a bad day and I need to funnel my anger into something; CEF. Great tool.
Now I don't know where you decided to come about and call me out, but for whatever reason you may have. Cool.
I really don't want to change my opinion of you, so if you really have something constructive to say, please do so. If you do not, shuddap.
I say that oh so respectfully.
Last edited by Coldie ;] on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| You hate Tyler? fuck you. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Isn't Coldie marko?
Like fucksrs, there's worse people to bitch about. _________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xTremist wrote: | | You hate Tyler? fuck you. |
More like a mutual distaste for his well-being.
But whatever floats your boat. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xTremist wrote: | | You hate Tyler? fuck you. | better than pity like most people have for him im sure |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | xTremist wrote: | | You hate Tyler? fuck you. | better than pity like most people have for him im sure |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| i don't pity tyler and i like him |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lolol, im being mentioned in threads i didnt even make, that means im winning ;3 _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | lolol, im being mentioned in threads i didnt even make, that means im winning ;3 |
And you posted in the thread, that means I'm winning. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Somebody tell me how to win and what's the prize. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|