Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Who the fuck is Wania?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masterkert3x wrote:
All you assholes, following an anorexic standard of beauty, seriously, get a fucking life, faggots.

Stop being a bitch. You can't tell other people what to think because they don't share the same opinions as you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xV
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 3783
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
xV wrote:
AuDio REMIX wrote:
Everytime I see her picture I need to find a picture of Hannah, if not, I'll throw up. ;(


Lol. Hannah.
I still have doubts about your identity.


What?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Moments
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 1196

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xV wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
xV wrote:
AuDio REMIX wrote:
Everytime I see her picture I need to find a picture of Hannah, if not, I'll throw up. ;(


Lol. Hannah.
I still have doubts about your identity.


What?
Don't worry, I don't get what he said either. ;-;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xV
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 3783
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow wrote:
xV wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
xV wrote:
AuDio REMIX wrote:
Everytime I see her picture I need to find a picture of Hannah, if not, I'll throw up. ;(


Lol. Hannah.
I still have doubts about your identity.


What?
Don't worry, I don't get what he said either. ;-;


Confused

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nostalgia lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Nostalgia lol

you joined 2007 and they are asking "who is wania 3 years later" ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav wrote:
Wania wrote:
Nostalgia lol

you joined 2007 and they are asking "who is wania 3 years later" ?


Joined yes. Didn't start going on rs until 2010.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4/10 seems about right.


1331763475032.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  118.64 KB
 Viewed:  5907 Time(s)

1331763475032.jpg



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 51

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 488

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oy i reckon dis wania bloke is in fact a killer whale partly cos shes a bloody fat cunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kargarok
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 60

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
oy i reckon dis wania bloke is in fact a killer whale partly cos shes a bloody fat cunt

konr u get a name change?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HeIios
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddam, old ass thread. I remember the obese Wanda...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that truly is Helios I'll be laughing my ass off at his return
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
Rin wrote:
Wania wrote:
Augustine wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
She is a girl, she was on Tinychat last night for a while.

Yeah apparently this is true. It required a total of four cams, so it must be true.


*I'm jokingly hinting at how obese she is*


duuude. 4?
more like 3½


We're sorry about Ani's comment, his mathematical skills aren't always too great =/

Go suck a clit. You can't have 3½ cams, and I was educated to round up when it comes to integers. Go cast a float or double to int, and you'll see how wrong you are. I thought at least Wania knew this, considering we're talking about rounding things up.

What about .NET's bankers rounding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites