| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| masterkert3x wrote: | | All you assholes, following an anorexic standard of beauty, seriously, get a fucking life, faggots. |
Stop being a bitch. You can't tell other people what to think because they don't share the same opinions as you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xV I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 3783 Location: Seattle
|
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | | xV wrote: | | AuDio REMIX wrote: | | Everytime I see her picture I need to find a picture of Hannah, if not, I'll throw up. ;( |
Lol. Hannah. | I still have doubts about your identity. |
What?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| xV wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | xV wrote: | | AuDio REMIX wrote: | | Everytime I see her picture I need to find a picture of Hannah, if not, I'll throw up. ;( |
Lol. Hannah. | I still have doubts about your identity. |
What? | Don't worry, I don't get what he said either. ;-;
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xV I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 3783 Location: Seattle
|
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Sorrow wrote: | | xV wrote: | | Up2Admin wrote: | | xV wrote: | | AuDio REMIX wrote: | | Everytime I see her picture I need to find a picture of Hannah, if not, I'll throw up. ;( |
Lol. Hannah. | I still have doubts about your identity. |
What? | Don't worry, I don't get what he said either. ;-; |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nostalgia lol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
paupav Master Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Apr 2011 Posts: 314 Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | | Nostalgia lol |
you joined 2007 and they are asking "who is wania 3 years later" ?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| paupav wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Nostalgia lol |
you joined 2007 and they are asking "who is wania 3 years later" ? |
Joined yes. Didn't start going on rs until 2010.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sui Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 04 Sep 2008 Posts: 119
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
4/10 seems about right.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
118.64 KB |
| Viewed: |
5906 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| oy i reckon dis wania bloke is in fact a killer whale partly cos shes a bloody fat cunt
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cokefag wrote: | | oy i reckon dis wania bloke is in fact a killer whale partly cos shes a bloody fat cunt |
konr u get a name change?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HeIios Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 06 Oct 2009 Posts: 252
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Goddam, old ass thread. I remember the obese Wanda...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| If that truly is Helios I'll be laughing my ass off at his return
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aniblaze wrote: | | Rin wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Augustine wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | She is a girl, she was on Tinychat last night for a while. |
Yeah apparently this is true. It required a total of four cams, so it must be true.
*I'm jokingly hinting at how obese she is* |
duuude. 4?
more like 3½ |
We're sorry about Ani's comment, his mathematical skills aren't always too great =/ |
Go suck a clit. You can't have 3½ cams, and I was educated to round up when it comes to integers. Go cast a float or double to int, and you'll see how wrong you are. I thought at least Wania knew this, considering we're talking about rounding things up. |
What about .NET's bankers rounding
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|