| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:39 am Post subject: Lol'd at my school's download speed. |
|
|
This is outside in a courtyard. watwat
Guess that's what you get when you attend a $90 million highschool.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home). |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Augustine wrote: | | I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home). |
He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Haxory' Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92
Joined: 30 Jul 2007 Posts: 1900
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Augustine wrote: | | I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home). |
He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll. |
Terry donaugh was a pretty cool guy, I fucking miss him. (You have the same avy as him) _________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Augustine wrote: | | I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home). |
He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll. |
I don't think he was trolling. More like being witty. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Augustine wrote: | | I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home). |
He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll. |
No, your terrible! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Augustine wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Augustine wrote: | | I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home). |
He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll. |
No, your terrible! |
Fuck Ani, your grammar. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Gavin wrote: | | Augustine wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Augustine wrote: | | I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home). |
He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll. |
No, your terrible! |
Fuck Ani, your grammar. |
No, you're grammar!
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SFP+ Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26
Joined: 02 May 2007 Posts: 1228 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I have 2mbps, go fuck off a cliff |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fapfapfap Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 06 Jun 2010 Posts: 31
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crinchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 193
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
My cousin has 50 MBps download at his house, and 34 up.
I go to his house all the time for that fast ass internet. _________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lilkid wrote: | My cousin has 50 MBps download at his house, and 34 up.
I go to his house all the time for that fast ass internet. |
Not even possible.
50MB/ps = 400Mb/ps which is double the maximum cable speed.
In order to get those speeds you'd need to live in Asia and use RedX, or just have fiber optics. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | lilkid wrote: | My cousin has 50 MBps download at his house, and 34 up.
I go to his house all the time for that fast ass internet. |
Not even possible.
50MB/ps = 400Mb/ps which is double the maximum cable speed.
In order to get those speeds you'd need to live in Asia and use RedX, or just have fiber optics. |
Even fiber doesn't offer those speeds to your door: you'd have to be in a datacenter in order to reach those speeds. He probably doesn't know the difference between a bit and a byte, or thinks that the abbreviations MB and Mb are the same thing, because he assumes grammar is random and unorganized. In short, he's most likely an illiterate imbecile. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crinchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 193
|
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I meant MBps. _________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|