Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Lol'd at my school's download speed.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Lol'd at my school's download speed. Reply with quote

This is outside in a courtyard. watwat

Guess that's what you get when you attend a $90 million highschool.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home).

He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haxory'
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92

Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 1900

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Augustine wrote:
I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home).

He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll.


Terry donaugh was a pretty cool guy, I fucking miss him. (You have the same avy as him)

_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Augustine wrote:
I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home).

He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll.

I don't think he was trolling. More like being witty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Augustine wrote:
I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home).

He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll.

No, your terrible!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gavin
Moderator
Reputation: 114

Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1069

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Augustine wrote:
I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home).

He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll.

No, your terrible!

Fuck Ani, your grammar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavin wrote:
Augustine wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Augustine wrote:
I don't understand, you're whining about the speed of your internet? I know it's terrible, but it's a school dude. It's not like you need exceptionally high speeds (even though that's not even half the up/download speed I have at home).

He's not whining, he's bragging.
You're a terrible troll.

No, your terrible!

Fuck Ani, your grammar.

No, you're grammar!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gavin
Moderator
Reputation: 114

Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1069

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




1286279549029.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  288.48 KB
 Viewed:  4908 Time(s)

1286279549029.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2mbps, go fuck off a cliff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fapfapfap
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



inb4asianfag

_________________
hay, newfag here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crinchy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My cousin has 50 MBps download at his house, and 34 up.
I go to his house all the time for that fast ass internet.

_________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilkid wrote:
My cousin has 50 MBps download at his house, and 34 up.
I go to his house all the time for that fast ass internet.

Not even possible.
50MB/ps = 400Mb/ps which is double the maximum cable speed.
In order to get those speeds you'd need to live in Asia and use RedX, or just have fiber optics.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
lilkid wrote:
My cousin has 50 MBps download at his house, and 34 up.
I go to his house all the time for that fast ass internet.

Not even possible.
50MB/ps = 400Mb/ps which is double the maximum cable speed.
In order to get those speeds you'd need to live in Asia and use RedX, or just have fiber optics.

Even fiber doesn't offer those speeds to your door: you'd have to be in a datacenter in order to reach those speeds. He probably doesn't know the difference between a bit and a byte, or thinks that the abbreviations MB and Mb are the same thing, because he assumes grammar is random and unorganized. In short, he's most likely an illiterate imbecile.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crinchy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant MBps.
_________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites