Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


GIR quotes, no hoax! NO PIGGYS? WHYWHY AHHH! i like waffles!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Crinchy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: GIR quotes, no hoax! NO PIGGYS? WHYWHY AHHH! i like waffles! Reply with quote

Doom, doom, doom doom dooomm "6 months later" doom doom doom de doom, doom, DOOOOOOM!
-

(Pizza guy comes) Here is your pizza.
Gir: I...love....you!! >3

Zim: GIR! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP filthy HUMANS AWAY!

Gir:I had a coupon!

-
Zim:Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?
Gir: I MADE IT MY SELF!!!!

-
ZIM: G.I.R? What does the G stand for?
GIR: I don't know.

-
Gir: Guess who made WAFFLES??!?

-
Gir: I am going to dance like a monkey (Does weird dance when zim is not looking)

-

Gir: YAY WE'RE DOOMED!

-
Gir: Aww, I wanted to explode!
-
Gir: Aww, where did the last piggy go?
-
Gir: I love this show!

-
Gir: WEE WEE EH WEE WEE!! WEE! I like waffles!!!.

Did I miss any? Post any more. OR NO WAFFLEZ!

_________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no bacon in the soap.
_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats weird, I was just watching these videos on youtube like an hour ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: GIR quotes, no hoax! NO PIGGYS? WHYWHY AHHH! i like waff Reply with quote

lilkid wrote:
Doom, doom, doom doom dooomm "6 months later" doom doom doom de doom, doom, DOOOOOOM!
-

(Pizza guy comes) Here is your pizza.
Gir: I...love....you!! >3

Zim: GIR! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP filthy HUMANS AWAY!

Gir:I had a coupon!

-
Zim:Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?
Gir: I MADE IT MY SELF!!!!

-
ZIM: G.I.R? What does the G stand for?
GIR: I don't know.

-
Gir: Guess who made WAFFLES??!?

-
Gir: I am going to dance like a monkey (Does weird dance when zim is not looking)

-

Gir: YAY WE'RE DOOMED!

-
Gir: Aww, I wanted to explode!
-
Gir: Aww, where did the last piggy go?
-
Gir: I love this show!

-
Gir: WEE WEE EH WEE WEE!! WEE! I like waffles!!!.

Did I miss any? Post any more. OR NO WAFFLEZ!


ty for making me so happy, invader zim is still alive in peoples hearts.

Back to top
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: GIR quotes, no hoax! NO PIGGYS? WHYWHY AHHH! i like waff Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
lilkid wrote:
Doom, doom, doom doom dooomm "6 months later" doom doom doom de doom, doom, DOOOOOOM!
-

(Pizza guy comes) Here is your pizza.
Gir: I...love....you!! >3

Zim: GIR! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP filthy HUMANS AWAY!

Gir:I had a coupon!

-
Zim:Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?
Gir: I MADE IT MY SELF!!!!

-
ZIM: G.I.R? What does the G stand for?
GIR: I don't know.

-
Gir: Guess who made WAFFLES??!?

-
Gir: I am going to dance like a monkey (Does weird dance when zim is not looking)

-

Gir: YAY WE'RE DOOMED!

-
Gir: Aww, I wanted to explode!
-
Gir: Aww, where did the last piggy go?
-
Gir: I love this show!

-
Gir: WEE WEE EH WEE WEE!! WEE! I like waffles!!!.

Did I miss any? Post any more. OR NO WAFFLEZ!


ty for making me so happy, invader zim is still alive in peoples hearts.



The episode where zim replaces all the kids organs with random things scared the shit out of me. I think it's the one where he had a bird on his head or something.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: GIR quotes, no hoax! NO PIGGYS? WHYWHY AHHH! i like waff Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
lilkid wrote:
Doom, doom, doom doom dooomm "6 months later" doom doom doom de doom, doom, DOOOOOOM!
-

(Pizza guy comes) Here is your pizza.
Gir: I...love....you!! >3

Zim: GIR! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP filthy HUMANS AWAY!

Gir:I had a coupon!

-
Zim:Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?
Gir: I MADE IT MY SELF!!!!

-
ZIM: G.I.R? What does the G stand for?
GIR: I don't know.

-
Gir: Guess who made WAFFLES??!?

-
Gir: I am going to dance like a monkey (Does weird dance when zim is not looking)

-

Gir: YAY WE'RE DOOMED!

-
Gir: Aww, I wanted to explode!
-
Gir: Aww, where did the last piggy go?
-
Gir: I love this show!

-
Gir: WEE WEE EH WEE WEE!! WEE! I like waffles!!!.

Did I miss any? Post any more. OR NO WAFFLEZ!


ty for making me so happy, invader zim is still alive in peoples hearts.



The episode where zim replaces all the kids organs with random things scared the shit out of me. I think it's the one where he had a bird on his head or something.


Oh fuck yea thats true, thats like the one episode that actually scared me, he chases after dib and replaces thing (i forgot) with that Cow noise. I hate how dib and was in a dark room..it just gave me the chills..
Back to top
Crinchy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rise of Zitboy is the best episode.. EVER!
_________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO MUCH POLLUTION FOR MY YOUNG MIND
NRGHHHH

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Head pidgins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilkid wrote:
The rise of Zitboy is the best episode.. EVER!


didnt really mind that one, but honestly the Halloween episode was like rated the best outta all, i liked the X-mas one 2.
Back to top
Crinchy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pshhh, whiners.

-
From Dib's sister!

_________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilkid wrote:
Pshhh, whiners.

-
From Dib's sister!


Dibs sister = Gaz, shes pretty dangerous. O.O
Back to top
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


brb watching invader zim

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Crinchy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that Chicken foot episode.
_________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilkid wrote:
I love that Chicken foot episode.


OH MAN I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THAT, ITS SOO AWESOME, I LOVE HOW DIB KNOCKS ON THAT GUYS DOOR, AND THE GUY JUST CREEPS DIB OUT AND DIB IS LIKE "Wtf....." oh man i loled so hard. Smile
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites