| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Crinchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 193
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:30 am Post subject: GIR quotes, no hoax! NO PIGGYS? WHYWHY AHHH! i like waffles! |
|
|
Doom, doom, doom doom dooomm "6 months later" doom doom doom de doom, doom, DOOOOOOM!
-
(Pizza guy comes) Here is your pizza.
Gir: I...love....you!! >3
Zim: GIR! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP filthy HUMANS AWAY!
Gir:I had a coupon!
-
Zim:Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?
Gir: I MADE IT MY SELF!!!!
-
ZIM: G.I.R? What does the G stand for?
GIR: I don't know.
-
Gir: Guess who made WAFFLES??!?
-
Gir: I am going to dance like a monkey (Does weird dance when zim is not looking)
-
Gir: YAY WE'RE DOOMED!
-
Gir: Aww, I wanted to explode!
-
Gir: Aww, where did the last piggy go?
-
Gir: I love this show!
-
Gir: WEE WEE EH WEE WEE!! WEE! I like waffles!!!.
Did I miss any? Post any more. OR NO WAFFLEZ! _________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
There's no bacon in the soap. _________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Thats weird, I was just watching these videos on youtube like an hour ago. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:31 am Post subject: Re: GIR quotes, no hoax! NO PIGGYS? WHYWHY AHHH! i like waff |
|
|
| lilkid wrote: | Doom, doom, doom doom dooomm "6 months later" doom doom doom de doom, doom, DOOOOOOM!
-
(Pizza guy comes) Here is your pizza.
Gir: I...love....you!! >3
Zim: GIR! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP filthy HUMANS AWAY!
Gir:I had a coupon!
-
Zim:Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?
Gir: I MADE IT MY SELF!!!!
-
ZIM: G.I.R? What does the G stand for?
GIR: I don't know.
-
Gir: Guess who made WAFFLES??!?
-
Gir: I am going to dance like a monkey (Does weird dance when zim is not looking)
-
Gir: YAY WE'RE DOOMED!
-
Gir: Aww, I wanted to explode!
-
Gir: Aww, where did the last piggy go?
-
Gir: I love this show!
-
Gir: WEE WEE EH WEE WEE!! WEE! I like waffles!!!.
Did I miss any? Post any more. OR NO WAFFLEZ! |
ty for making me so happy, invader zim is still alive in peoples hearts.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:36 am Post subject: Re: GIR quotes, no hoax! NO PIGGYS? WHYWHY AHHH! i like waff |
|
|
| (dib1500) wrote: | | lilkid wrote: | Doom, doom, doom doom dooomm "6 months later" doom doom doom de doom, doom, DOOOOOOM!
-
(Pizza guy comes) Here is your pizza.
Gir: I...love....you!! >3
Zim: GIR! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP filthy HUMANS AWAY!
Gir:I had a coupon!
-
Zim:Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?
Gir: I MADE IT MY SELF!!!!
-
ZIM: G.I.R? What does the G stand for?
GIR: I don't know.
-
Gir: Guess who made WAFFLES??!?
-
Gir: I am going to dance like a monkey (Does weird dance when zim is not looking)
-
Gir: YAY WE'RE DOOMED!
-
Gir: Aww, I wanted to explode!
-
Gir: Aww, where did the last piggy go?
-
Gir: I love this show!
-
Gir: WEE WEE EH WEE WEE!! WEE! I like waffles!!!.
Did I miss any? Post any more. OR NO WAFFLEZ! |
ty for making me so happy, invader zim is still alive in peoples hearts.
 |
The episode where zim replaces all the kids organs with random things scared the shit out of me. I think it's the one where he had a bird on his head or something. _________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 am Post subject: Re: GIR quotes, no hoax! NO PIGGYS? WHYWHY AHHH! i like waff |
|
|
| Sephiron wrote: | | (dib1500) wrote: | | lilkid wrote: | Doom, doom, doom doom dooomm "6 months later" doom doom doom de doom, doom, DOOOOOOM!
-
(Pizza guy comes) Here is your pizza.
Gir: I...love....you!! >3
Zim: GIR! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP filthy HUMANS AWAY!
Gir:I had a coupon!
-
Zim:Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?
Gir: I MADE IT MY SELF!!!!
-
ZIM: G.I.R? What does the G stand for?
GIR: I don't know.
-
Gir: Guess who made WAFFLES??!?
-
Gir: I am going to dance like a monkey (Does weird dance when zim is not looking)
-
Gir: YAY WE'RE DOOMED!
-
Gir: Aww, I wanted to explode!
-
Gir: Aww, where did the last piggy go?
-
Gir: I love this show!
-
Gir: WEE WEE EH WEE WEE!! WEE! I like waffles!!!.
Did I miss any? Post any more. OR NO WAFFLEZ! |
ty for making me so happy, invader zim is still alive in peoples hearts.
 |
The episode where zim replaces all the kids organs with random things scared the shit out of me. I think it's the one where he had a bird on his head or something. |
Oh fuck yea thats true, thats like the one episode that actually scared me, he chases after dib and replaces thing (i forgot) with that Cow noise. I hate how dib and was in a dark room..it just gave me the chills.. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crinchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 193
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
The rise of Zitboy is the best episode.. EVER! _________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
SO MUCH POLLUTION FOR MY YOUNG MIND
NRGHHHH _________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Head pidgins. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| lilkid wrote: | | The rise of Zitboy is the best episode.. EVER! |
didnt really mind that one, but honestly the Halloween episode was like rated the best outta all, i liked the X-mas one 2. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crinchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 193
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
Pshhh, whiners.
-
From Dib's sister! _________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| lilkid wrote: | Pshhh, whiners.
-
From Dib's sister! |
Dibs sister = Gaz, shes pretty dangerous. O.O |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
brb watching invader zim _________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crinchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 193
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
I love that Chicken foot episode. _________________
When life throws bricks at you, throw bananas right back at it! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| lilkid wrote: | | I love that Chicken foot episode. |
OH MAN I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THAT, ITS SOO AWESOME, I LOVE HOW DIB KNOCKS ON THAT GUYS DOOR, AND THE GUY JUST CREEPS DIB OUT AND DIB IS LIKE "Wtf....." oh man i loled so hard.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|