Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Will RS survive?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
We don't need new people. That is the same as cancer as they will be the cancer. We just need the old people back Sad
like who?

id say getting rid of some new people is better than bringing olds back
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
I see cancer ITT.

Damn straight.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
I see cancer ITT.

>Implying I didn't know I was part of it.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely how the cancer will become the new RS and without this cancer RS will die.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coo' Rain wrote:
Lovely how the cancer will become the new RS and without this cancer RS will die.

Some of the cancer ends up becoming like the old users.
Others slowly fade away until they're banned.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am leukaemia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rokurai wrote:
Bisa wrote:
I see cancer ITT.

>Implying I didn't know I was part of it.

>Implying the whole fucking world revolves around you.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
i am leukaemia
now i want leukemia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaz wrote:
Rokurai wrote:
Bisa wrote:
I see cancer ITT.

>Implying I didn't know I was part of it.

>Implying the whole fucking world revolves around you.

>Implying that was implied when said implication was not made.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rokurai wrote:
Chaz wrote:
Rokurai wrote:
Bisa wrote:
I see cancer ITT.

>Implying I didn't know I was part of it.

>Implying the whole fucking world revolves around you.

>Implying that was implied when said implication was not made.
FUCKING STOP

there is a point where this needs to stop and we've clearly passed it.png
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites