| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | We don't need new people. That is the same as cancer as they will be the cancer. We just need the old people back  | like who?
id say getting rid of some new people is better than bringing olds back
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bisa wrote: | | I see cancer ITT. |
Damn straight.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bisa wrote: | | I see cancer ITT. |
>Implying I didn't know I was part of it.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lovely how the cancer will become the new RS and without this cancer RS will die.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coo' Rain wrote: | | Lovely how the cancer will become the new RS and without this cancer RS will die. |
Some of the cancer ends up becoming like the old users.
Others slowly fade away until they're banned.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| i am leukaemia
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Selrahc Master Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 279 Location: New York
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rokurai wrote: | | Bisa wrote: | | I see cancer ITT. |
>Implying I didn't know I was part of it. |
>Implying the whole fucking world revolves around you.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | i am leukaemia | now i want leukemia
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Maes Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 09 Apr 2009 Posts: 50
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chaz wrote: | | Rokurai wrote: | | Bisa wrote: | | I see cancer ITT. |
>Implying I didn't know I was part of it. |
>Implying the whole fucking world revolves around you. |
>Implying that was implied when said implication was not made.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rokurai wrote: | | Chaz wrote: | | Rokurai wrote: | | Bisa wrote: | | I see cancer ITT. |
>Implying I didn't know I was part of it. |
>Implying the whole fucking world revolves around you. |
>Implying that was implied when said implication was not made. | FUCKING STOP
there is a point where this needs to stop and we've clearly passed it.png
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|