| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:30 pm Post subject: yo fatcat |
|
|
| how many levels should I get on 6.6k worth of ammo?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 97
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lol, fu, how many like 1-2?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| readername wrote: | | lol, fu, how many like 1-2? |
Depends on your level.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Level 8, I also bought a little hunting knife for like 100 dollars with +8 reloading and something else
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| readername wrote: | Level 8, I also bought a little hunting knife for like 100 dollars with +8 reloading and something else  |
Reloading a knife?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yah
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yeah, might get you up 2 levels. Nice knife btw.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
im trying to find greens in single player
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AtheistCrusader Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 23 Sep 2006 Posts: 681
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wait... a reloading knife... How.. exactly do you, reload a knife?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
1.29 MB |
| Viewed: |
2504 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| masterkert3° wrote: | | Wait... a reloading knife... How.. exactly do you, reload a knife? |
Just... ehh... put new ammo in it?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rick. wrote: | | readername wrote: | Level 8, I also bought a little hunting knife for like 100 dollars with +8 reloading and something else  |
Reloading a knife?
 |
Change the blade.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Your knives don't use ammo? wat
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AtheistCrusader Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 23 Sep 2006 Posts: 681
|
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wcborstelman wrote: | | masterkert3° wrote: | | Wait... a reloading knife... How.. exactly do you, reload a knife? |
Just... ehh... put new ammo in it? |
Where exactly do you... put ammo.. in a knife.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|