Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


yo fatcat
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: yo fatcat Reply with quote

how many levels should I get on 6.6k worth of ammo?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

97
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, fu, how many like 1-2?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
lol, fu, how many like 1-2?

Depends on your level.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Level 8, I also bought a little hunting knife for like 100 dollars with +8 reloading and something else Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
Level 8, I also bought a little hunting knife for like 100 dollars with +8 reloading and something else Razz

Reloading a knife?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, might get you up 2 levels. Nice knife btw.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im trying to find greens in single player Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AtheistCrusader
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 681

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait... a reloading knife... How.. exactly do you, reload a knife?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




ohshit.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 MB
 Viewed:  2508 Time(s)

ohshit.gif


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masterkert3° wrote:
Wait... a reloading knife... How.. exactly do you, reload a knife?

Just... ehh... put new ammo in it?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick. wrote:
readername wrote:
Level 8, I also bought a little hunting knife for like 100 dollars with +8 reloading and something else Razz

Reloading a knife?


Change the blade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your knives don't use ammo? wat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AtheistCrusader
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 681

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcborstelman wrote:
masterkert3° wrote:
Wait... a reloading knife... How.. exactly do you, reload a knife?

Just... ehh... put new ammo in it?


Where exactly do you... put ammo.. in a knife.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites