| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| xTremist wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other. |
The derp was to make him more angry. |
It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Whisk wrote: | | xTremist wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other. |
The derp was to make him more angry. |
It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are. |
That's why he got mad afterwards.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't think you were trolling him, you were being your stupid retard self.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Stylised wrote: | | I don't think you were trolling him, you were being your stupid retard self. |
It's all in the act.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
xTremist, you're pretty retarded. Helios was obviously "owning" you so you attacked his spelling, which was obviously because you wanted to change the subject.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| wcborstelman wrote: | | xTremist, you're pretty retarded. Helios was obviously "owning" you so you attacked his spelling, which was obviously because you wanted to change the subject. |
I wasn't trying to change the subject.
Cris pointed out his spelling mistakes, which made me notice them so I showed Helios and he got mad and denied it, then blocked me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| xTremist wrote: | | Whisk wrote: | | xTremist wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other. |
The derp was to make him more angry. |
It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are. |
That's why he got mad afterwards. |
He probably only got mad afterwards due to the fact that you exist.
Either that, or he knows what we all know.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Whisk wrote: | | xTremist wrote: | | Whisk wrote: | | xTremist wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other. |
The derp was to make him more angry. |
It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are. |
That's why he got mad afterwards. |
He probably only got mad afterwards due to the fact that you exist.
Either that, or he knows what we all know. |
Dun Dun DUN.
Wat.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Whisk wrote: | | xTremist wrote: | | Whisk wrote: | | xTremist wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other. |
The derp was to make him more angry. |
It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are. |
That's why he got mad afterwards. |
He probably only got mad afterwards due to the fact that you exist.
Either that, or he knows what we all know. |
Dude who gives a shit, leave him alone
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
| readername wrote: | | Whisk wrote: | | xTremist wrote: | | Whisk wrote: | | xTremist wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other. |
The derp was to make him more angry. |
It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are. |
That's why he got mad afterwards. |
He probably only got mad afterwards due to the fact that you exist.
Either that, or he knows what we all know. |
Dude who gives a shit, leave him alone |
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
26.93 KB |
| Viewed: |
2662 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm the gay one but as soon as Nevergreen called him retarded, Whisk jumped on his cock and said the same thing basically.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| readername wrote: | | I'm the gay one but as soon as Nevergreen called him retarded, Whisk jumped on his cock and said the same thing basically. |
It's funny how you call two people agreeing that one person is a retard jumping on one's cock.
You don't know the meaning of the phrase.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| readername wrote: | | I'm the gay one but as soon as Nevergreen called him retarded, Whisk jumped on his cock and said the same thing basically. |
Go on msn.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Stylised wrote: | | readername wrote: | | I'm the gay one but as soon as Nevergreen called him retarded, Whisk jumped on his cock and said the same thing basically. |
It's funny how you call two people agreeing that one person is a retard jumping on one's cock.
You don't know the meaning of the phrase. |
Two people agreeing, he would just QFT. The fact that he went a lot further and got into a small
argument proves he was dick hopping. Trust me, Ive done it before. nohomo
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
| xTremist wrote: | | readername wrote: | | I'm the gay one but as soon as Nevergreen called him retarded, Whisk jumped on his cock and said the same thing basically. |
Go on msn. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|