Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Helios is a pussy.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 590

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist wrote:
[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other.

The derp was to make him more angry.

It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whisk wrote:
xTremist wrote:
[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other.

The derp was to make him more angry.

It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are.

That's why he got mad afterwards.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you were trolling him, you were being your stupid retard self.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stylised wrote:
I don't think you were trolling him, you were being your stupid retard self.

It's all in the act.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist, you're pretty retarded. Helios was obviously "owning" you so you attacked his spelling, which was obviously because you wanted to change the subject.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcborstelman wrote:
xTremist, you're pretty retarded. Helios was obviously "owning" you so you attacked his spelling, which was obviously because you wanted to change the subject.

I wasn't trying to change the subject.
Cris pointed out his spelling mistakes, which made me notice them so I showed Helios and he got mad and denied it, then blocked me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 590

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist wrote:
Whisk wrote:
xTremist wrote:
[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other.

The derp was to make him more angry.

It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are.

That's why he got mad afterwards.

He probably only got mad afterwards due to the fact that you exist.
Either that, or he knows what we all know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whisk wrote:
xTremist wrote:
Whisk wrote:
xTremist wrote:
[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other.

The derp was to make him more angry.

It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are.

That's why he got mad afterwards.

He probably only got mad afterwards due to the fact that you exist.
Either that, or he knows what we all know.

Dun Dun DUN.


Wat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whisk wrote:
xTremist wrote:
Whisk wrote:
xTremist wrote:
[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other.

The derp was to make him more angry.

It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are.

That's why he got mad afterwards.

He probably only got mad afterwards due to the fact that you exist.
Either that, or he knows what we all know.

Dude who gives a shit, leave him alone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
Whisk wrote:
xTremist wrote:
Whisk wrote:
xTremist wrote:
[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other.

The derp was to make him more angry.

It wasn't making him angry, just showing stupid you are.

That's why he got mad afterwards.

He probably only got mad afterwards due to the fact that you exist.
Either that, or he knows what we all know.

Dude who gives a shit, leave him alone



1278326722714.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.93 KB
 Viewed:  2657 Time(s)

1278326722714.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the gay one but as soon as Nevergreen called him retarded, Whisk jumped on his cock and said the same thing basically.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
I'm the gay one but as soon as Nevergreen called him retarded, Whisk jumped on his cock and said the same thing basically.

It's funny how you call two people agreeing that one person is a retard jumping on one's cock.
You don't know the meaning of the phrase.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
I'm the gay one but as soon as Nevergreen called him retarded, Whisk jumped on his cock and said the same thing basically.

Go on msn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stylised wrote:
readername wrote:
I'm the gay one but as soon as Nevergreen called him retarded, Whisk jumped on his cock and said the same thing basically.

It's funny how you call two people agreeing that one person is a retard jumping on one's cock.
You don't know the meaning of the phrase.

Two people agreeing, he would just QFT. The fact that he went a lot further and got into a small
argument proves he was dick hopping. Trust me, Ive done it before. nohomo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist wrote:
readername wrote:
I'm the gay one but as soon as Nevergreen called him retarded, Whisk jumped on his cock and said the same thing basically.

Go on msn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites