| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:32 pm Post subject: love MAN! |
|
|
Germany has lost to Spain.
1-0
I AM GOING TO lovely KILL MYSELF.
_________________
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I KNOW
THEY PLAYED SHIT AND DESERVED TO WIN
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
kthxbai
BTW, if you do I'm taking all your stuff.
Last edited by C-Dizzle on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lovely?
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | I KNOW
THEY PLAYED SHIT AND DESERVED TO WIN |
I KNOW. Spain got lucky. I feel like raging
_________________
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Seems the Germans can't win at anything.
:c
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Germany wrote: | | Loganator wrote: | I KNOW
THEY PLAYED SHIT AND DESERVED TO WIN |
I KNOW. Spain got lucky. I feel like raging |
Herp?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xTremist wrote: | Seems the Germans can't win at anything.
:c |
They owned Argentina 4-0 and they lose to spain?
MY GOD.
_________________
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| To be fair Spain was all over them.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dialgar wrote: | | To be fair Spain was all over them. |
They were playing like shit.
_________________
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Spain was better. This sucks, I had hoped for Germany VS Netherlands. Would've been awesome.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Haxory' Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92
Joined: 30 Jul 2007 Posts: 1900
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lovely
_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
C-Dizzle Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89
Joined: 16 Mar 2008 Posts: 623
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Augustine wrote: | | Spain was better. This sucks, I had hoped for Germany VS Netherlands. Would've been awesome. |
Meh, at least now I actually want a team to win (NL). If it was Germany Vs Netherlands I really wouldn't mind who won.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Augustine wrote: | | Spain was better. This sucks, I had hoped for Germany VS Netherlands. Would've been awesome. | No, I hoped for Spain to win.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Augustine wrote: | | Spain was better. This sucks, I had hoped for Germany VS Netherlands. Would've been awesome. |
This sooo so much.
_________________
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|