Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


love MAN!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: love MAN! Reply with quote

Germany has lost to Spain.

1-0


I AM GOING TO lovely KILL MYSELF.

_________________
MajjikelKitty wrote:
imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I KNOW
THEY PLAYED SHIT AND DESERVED TO WIN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kthxbai
BTW, if you do I'm taking all your stuff.


Last edited by C-Dizzle on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely?
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
I KNOW
THEY PLAYED SHIT AND DESERVED TO WIN


I KNOW. Spain got lucky. I feel like raging

_________________
MajjikelKitty wrote:
imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems the Germans can't win at anything.
:c
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germany wrote:
Loganator wrote:
I KNOW
THEY PLAYED SHIT AND DESERVED TO WIN


I KNOW. Spain got lucky. I feel like raging

Herp?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist wrote:
Seems the Germans can't win at anything.
:c


They owned Argentina 4-0 and they lose to spain?

MY GOD.

_________________
MajjikelKitty wrote:
imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair Spain was all over them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
To be fair Spain was all over them.


They were playing like shit.

_________________
MajjikelKitty wrote:
imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spain was better. This sucks, I had hoped for Germany VS Netherlands. Would've been awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haxory'
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92

Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 1900

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely
_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Spain was better. This sucks, I had hoped for Germany VS Netherlands. Would've been awesome.

Meh, at least now I actually want a team to win (NL). If it was Germany Vs Netherlands I really wouldn't mind who won.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Spain was better. This sucks, I had hoped for Germany VS Netherlands. Would've been awesome.
No, I hoped for Spain to win.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Spain was better. This sucks, I had hoped for Germany VS Netherlands. Would've been awesome.


This sooo so much.

_________________
MajjikelKitty wrote:
imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites