| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Zetsubou wrote: | | Protip: Don't use a universal password. | He didn't. |
What do you want from me?
Is their any way i can get my account back? | >Annoying kids in random spam
>Won't shut up/go away when told to
>This happens
Ah, I like to think of myself as a superhero. |
I leave random spam forever if you give me it back.
I mean now theirs no purpose coming back to rs now... | The RevTT? |
Both IPTorrents and RevTT
and please dont be hacking my accounts again. | IPT is long gone, but may be recovered. Can't help that. RevTT is a possibility but if you actually do ever post in RS again, I won't explain here. You understand, don't you? I won't just steal your petty shit (I'm still in some of it lol). |
Fine give me back All my accounts you took, and I wont post in Random Spam Again.
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
How come when I OFFER you MONEY to hack my stuff it doesn't happen. But then random people get their whole lifes buttfucked. Are they really that retarded?
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Zetsubou wrote: | | Protip: Don't use a universal password. | He didn't. |
What do you want from me?
Is their any way i can get my account back? | >Annoying kids in random spam
>Won't shut up/go away when told to
>This happens
Ah, I like to think of myself as a superhero. |
I leave random spam forever if you give me it back.
I mean now theirs no purpose coming back to rs now... | The RevTT? |
Both IPTorrents and RevTT
and please dont be hacking my accounts again. | IPT is long gone, but may be recovered. Can't help that. RevTT is a possibility but if you actually do ever post in RS again, I won't explain here. You understand, don't you? I won't just steal your petty shit (I'm still in some of it lol). |
Fine give me back All my accounts you took, and I wont post in Random Spam Again. | Like I said, RevTT. I can't give the rest back, nor will I make the effort to. I give you the RevTT back and don't fuck with you again, and you leave for good. Anything less than that and it's a no. Also if you do accept this deal, then come back here, you'll regret it. Trust me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Zetsubou wrote: | | Protip: Don't use a universal password. | He didn't. |
What do you want from me?
Is their any way i can get my account back? | >Annoying kids in random spam
>Won't shut up/go away when told to
>This happens
Ah, I like to think of myself as a superhero. |
I leave random spam forever if you give me it back.
I mean now theirs no purpose coming back to rs now... | The RevTT? |
Both IPTorrents and RevTT
and please dont be hacking my accounts again. | IPT is long gone, but may be recovered. Can't help that. RevTT is a possibility but if you actually do ever post in RS again, I won't explain here. You understand, don't you? I won't just steal your petty shit (I'm still in some of it lol). |
Holy shit you're worse than Irwin.
Back the fuck off.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Zetsubou wrote: | | Protip: Don't use a universal password. | He didn't. |
What do you want from me?
Is their any way i can get my account back? | >Annoying kids in random spam
>Won't shut up/go away when told to
>This happens
Ah, I like to think of myself as a superhero. |
I leave random spam forever if you give me it back.
I mean now theirs no purpose coming back to rs now... | The RevTT? |
Both IPTorrents and RevTT
and please dont be hacking my accounts again. | IPT is long gone, but may be recovered. Can't help that. RevTT is a possibility but if you actually do ever post in RS again, I won't explain here. You understand, don't you? I won't just steal your petty shit (I'm still in some of it lol). |
Fine give me back All my accounts you took, and I wont post in Random Spam Again. | Like I said, RevTT. I can't give the rest back, nor will I make the effort to. I give you the RevTT back and don't fuck with you again, and you leave for good. Anything less than that and it's a no. Also if you do accept this deal, then come back here, you'll regret it. Trust me. | I agree, but can you tell me what else you hacked? So i can recover them
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Zetsubou wrote: | | Protip: Don't use a universal password. | He didn't. |
What do you want from me?
Is their any way i can get my account back? | >Annoying kids in random spam
>Won't shut up/go away when told to
>This happens
Ah, I like to think of myself as a superhero. |
I leave random spam forever if you give me it back.
I mean now theirs no purpose coming back to rs now... | The RevTT? |
Both IPTorrents and RevTT
and please dont be hacking my accounts again. | IPT is long gone, but may be recovered. Can't help that. RevTT is a possibility but if you actually do ever post in RS again, I won't explain here. You understand, don't you? I won't just steal your petty shit (I'm still in some of it lol). |
Fine give me back All my accounts you took, and I wont post in Random Spam Again. | Like I said, RevTT. I can't give the rest back, nor will I make the effort to. I give you the RevTT back and don't fuck with you again, and you leave for good. Anything less than that and it's a no. Also if you do accept this deal, then come back here, you'll regret it. Trust me. | I agree, but can you tell me what else you hacked? So i can recover them | The things you've noticed are the things I've actually tampered with. Everything else has been left alone.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
So
My email
Facebook
Website
RevTT
And IPTorrents?
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| OWNED BY VAO wrote: | So
My email
Facebook
Website
RevTT
And IPTorrents? | Correct.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
so wait I can't be hacked by Vao?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Muffin. wrote: | | so wait I can't be hacked by Vao? |
tis a troll
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| hacking people is cool
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
dood i totally wanted tis to happen shit
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Who is this and what happened?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Lmfao I remember this. Do you, blablfy?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
I do, and I feel like such a retard viewing this all over again >.>
Anyway, my password was easy as fuck to guess, so I very well deserved this. I actually have to thank you since what I did later helped me learn a lot about computers/hackers and shit. Also, +repped
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|