Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


My life officially sucks...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
Zetsubou wrote:
Protip: Don't use a universal password.
He didn't.

What do you want from me?
Is their any way i can get my account back?
>Annoying kids in random spam
>Won't shut up/go away when told to
>This happens
Ah, I like to think of myself as a superhero.

I leave random spam forever if you give me it back.
I mean now theirs no purpose coming back to rs now...
The RevTT?

Both IPTorrents and RevTT
and please dont be hacking my accounts again.
IPT is long gone, but may be recovered. Can't help that. RevTT is a possibility but if you actually do ever post in RS again, I won't explain here. You understand, don't you? I won't just steal your petty shit (I'm still in some of it lol).

Fine give me back All my accounts you took, and I wont post in Random Spam Again.

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come when I OFFER you MONEY to hack my stuff it doesn't happen. But then random people get their whole lifes buttfucked. Are they really that retarded?
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
Zetsubou wrote:
Protip: Don't use a universal password.
He didn't.

What do you want from me?
Is their any way i can get my account back?
>Annoying kids in random spam
>Won't shut up/go away when told to
>This happens
Ah, I like to think of myself as a superhero.

I leave random spam forever if you give me it back.
I mean now theirs no purpose coming back to rs now...
The RevTT?

Both IPTorrents and RevTT
and please dont be hacking my accounts again.
IPT is long gone, but may be recovered. Can't help that. RevTT is a possibility but if you actually do ever post in RS again, I won't explain here. You understand, don't you? I won't just steal your petty shit (I'm still in some of it lol).

Fine give me back All my accounts you took, and I wont post in Random Spam Again.
Like I said, RevTT. I can't give the rest back, nor will I make the effort to. I give you the RevTT back and don't fuck with you again, and you leave for good. Anything less than that and it's a no. Also if you do accept this deal, then come back here, you'll regret it. Trust me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oblivious
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45

Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1729

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
Zetsubou wrote:
Protip: Don't use a universal password.
He didn't.

What do you want from me?
Is their any way i can get my account back?
>Annoying kids in random spam
>Won't shut up/go away when told to
>This happens
Ah, I like to think of myself as a superhero.

I leave random spam forever if you give me it back.
I mean now theirs no purpose coming back to rs now...
The RevTT?

Both IPTorrents and RevTT
and please dont be hacking my accounts again.
IPT is long gone, but may be recovered. Can't help that. RevTT is a possibility but if you actually do ever post in RS again, I won't explain here. You understand, don't you? I won't just steal your petty shit (I'm still in some of it lol).

Holy shit you're worse than Irwin.
Back the fuck off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
Zetsubou wrote:
Protip: Don't use a universal password.
He didn't.

What do you want from me?
Is their any way i can get my account back?
>Annoying kids in random spam
>Won't shut up/go away when told to
>This happens
Ah, I like to think of myself as a superhero.

I leave random spam forever if you give me it back.
I mean now theirs no purpose coming back to rs now...
The RevTT?

Both IPTorrents and RevTT
and please dont be hacking my accounts again.
IPT is long gone, but may be recovered. Can't help that. RevTT is a possibility but if you actually do ever post in RS again, I won't explain here. You understand, don't you? I won't just steal your petty shit (I'm still in some of it lol).

Fine give me back All my accounts you took, and I wont post in Random Spam Again.
Like I said, RevTT. I can't give the rest back, nor will I make the effort to. I give you the RevTT back and don't fuck with you again, and you leave for good. Anything less than that and it's a no. Also if you do accept this deal, then come back here, you'll regret it. Trust me.
I agree, but can you tell me what else you hacked? So i can recover them
_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
OWNED BY VAO wrote:
konr wrote:
Zetsubou wrote:
Protip: Don't use a universal password.
He didn't.

What do you want from me?
Is their any way i can get my account back?
>Annoying kids in random spam
>Won't shut up/go away when told to
>This happens
Ah, I like to think of myself as a superhero.

I leave random spam forever if you give me it back.
I mean now theirs no purpose coming back to rs now...
The RevTT?

Both IPTorrents and RevTT
and please dont be hacking my accounts again.
IPT is long gone, but may be recovered. Can't help that. RevTT is a possibility but if you actually do ever post in RS again, I won't explain here. You understand, don't you? I won't just steal your petty shit (I'm still in some of it lol).

Fine give me back All my accounts you took, and I wont post in Random Spam Again.
Like I said, RevTT. I can't give the rest back, nor will I make the effort to. I give you the RevTT back and don't fuck with you again, and you leave for good. Anything less than that and it's a no. Also if you do accept this deal, then come back here, you'll regret it. Trust me.
I agree, but can you tell me what else you hacked? So i can recover them
The things you've noticed are the things I've actually tampered with. Everything else has been left alone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So
My email
Facebook
Website
RevTT
And IPTorrents?

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OWNED BY VAO wrote:
So
My email
Facebook
Website
RevTT
And IPTorrents?
Correct.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so wait I can't be hacked by Vao?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muffin. wrote:
so wait I can't be hacked by Vao?


tis a troll

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hacking people is cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dood i totally wanted tis to happen shit
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is this and what happened?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Lmfao I remember this. Do you, blablfy?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do, and I feel like such a retard viewing this all over again >.>
Anyway, my password was easy as fuck to guess, so I very well deserved this. I actually have to thank you since what I did later helped me learn a lot about computers/hackers and shit. Also, +repped
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites