 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>Buds
>Weed
I got it, it isn't cool nor funny.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool. | You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool.  | Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour? | He's high most the time? That's how. I know I have an annoying voice, fuck off Connor, you have a gay accent. Virals or Hollands is much cooler. ;-;
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | I've hung out with Max and we keep our stories on MSN. T_T | He's your Brother, it's mandatory that you 2 hang out, me and Dalton are buds.
Hey Dalton, get the joke. Hah, we're cool. |
Yeah.
@Connor
It's actually different IRL, not that the online version is bad. Either way, his voice is fine.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dalton. wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | I've hung out with Max and we keep our stories on MSN. T_T | He's your Brother, it's mandatory that you 2 hang out, me and Dalton are buds.
Hey Dalton, get the joke. Hah, we're cool. |
Yeah.
@Connor
It's actually different IRL, not that the online version is bad. Either way, his voice is fine. | No, the online version of Tyler is pretty bad. I must admit.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Tyler, Dalton, where do you guys live?
I know that me and The Hobo can hang out since we both live in CT.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool. | You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. 8) | Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour? | I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Michael wrote: | Tyler, Dalton, where do you guys live?
I know that me and The Hobo can hang out since we both live in CT. | Toronto.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | I've hung out with Max and we keep our stories on MSN. T_T | He's your Brother, it's mandatory that you 2 hang out, me and Dalton are buds.
Hey Dalton, get the joke. Hah, we're cool. | We're brothers, but we're mates too.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | konr wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool. | You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool.  | Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour? | He's high most the time? That's how. I know I have an annoying voice, fuck off Connor, you have a gay accent. Virals or Hollands is much cooler. ;-; | I have the same accent as Noz3001. You being homophobic? Calling it gay, then saying that other accents are cooler. Viral is Australian (convictlol) and Holland's is Dutch and sounds like the laddergoat guy, so it must be cooler. Either way my accent isn't bad at all and yours is annoying. Shatappppppppppppp
Last edited by 1929394839292057839194958 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | konr wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool. | You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool.  | Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour? | He's high most the time? That's how. I know I have an annoying voice, fuck off Connor, you have a gay accent. Virals or Hollands is much cooler. ;-; | I have the same accent as Noz3001. You being homophobic? Calling it gay, then saying that other accents are cooler. Viral is Australian (convictlol) and Holland's is Dutch and souds like the laddergoat guy, so it must be cooler. Either way my accent isn't bad at all and yours is annoying. Shatappppppppppppp | I like your accent, to be honest.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| elpacco wrote: | | konr wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool. | You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool.  | Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour? | I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect. | I actually do have a few friends though, Tanner, Raymond, Kevin, now Dalton and Sean apparently. Met some of his other friends, did you know Dalton is friends with Frodo from lord of the rings?
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't mind anyone's voice.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| fuckin wot
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | konr wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool. | You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool.  | Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour? | I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect. | I actually do have a few friends though, Tanner, Raymond, Kevin, now Dalton and Sean apparently. Met some of his other friends, did you know Dalton is friends with Frodo from lord of the rings? | The guy that's also called Connor? He looks a lot like Frodo.
Also I wasn't saying you had no friends, I was just saying.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | konr wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [AM]HackØtaku wrote: | | Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool. | You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool.  | Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour? | I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect. | I actually do have a few friends though, Tanner, Raymond, Kevin, now Dalton and Sean apparently. Met some of his other friends, did you know Dalton is friends with Frodo from lord of the rings? | The guy that's also called Connor? He looks a lot like Frodo.
Also I wasn't saying you had no friends, I was just saying. | HOW DID YOU KNOOWWW
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|