Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Oh, me and Dalton broke down a tree yesterday.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gavin
Moderator
Reputation: 114

Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1069

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Buds
>Weed

I got it, it isn't cool nor funny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool.
You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. Cool
Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour?
He's high most the time? That's how. I know I have an annoying voice, fuck off Connor, you have a gay accent. Virals or Hollands is much cooler. ;-;
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
I've hung out with Max and we keep our stories on MSN. T_T
He's your Brother, it's mandatory that you 2 hang out, me and Dalton are buds.

Hey Dalton, get the joke. Hah, we're cool.

Yeah.
@Connor
It's actually different IRL, not that the online version is bad. Either way, his voice is fine.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
I've hung out with Max and we keep our stories on MSN. T_T
He's your Brother, it's mandatory that you 2 hang out, me and Dalton are buds.

Hey Dalton, get the joke. Hah, we're cool.

Yeah.
@Connor
It's actually different IRL, not that the online version is bad. Either way, his voice is fine.
No, the online version of Tyler is pretty bad. I must admit.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler, Dalton, where do you guys live?

I know that me and The Hobo can hang out since we both live in CT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool.
You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. 8)
Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour?
I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
Tyler, Dalton, where do you guys live?

I know that me and The Hobo can hang out since we both live in CT.
Toronto.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
I've hung out with Max and we keep our stories on MSN. T_T
He's your Brother, it's mandatory that you 2 hang out, me and Dalton are buds.

Hey Dalton, get the joke. Hah, we're cool.
We're brothers, but we're mates too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool.
You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. Cool
Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour?
He's high most the time? That's how. I know I have an annoying voice, fuck off Connor, you have a gay accent. Virals or Hollands is much cooler. ;-;
I have the same accent as Noz3001. You being homophobic? Calling it gay, then saying that other accents are cooler. Viral is Australian (convictlol) and Holland's is Dutch and sounds like the laddergoat guy, so it must be cooler. Either way my accent isn't bad at all and yours is annoying. Shatappppppppppppp

Last edited by 1929394839292057839194958 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool.
You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. Cool
Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour?
He's high most the time? That's how. I know I have an annoying voice, fuck off Connor, you have a gay accent. Virals or Hollands is much cooler. ;-;
I have the same accent as Noz3001. You being homophobic? Calling it gay, then saying that other accents are cooler. Viral is Australian (convictlol) and Holland's is Dutch and souds like the laddergoat guy, so it must be cooler. Either way my accent isn't bad at all and yours is annoying. Shatappppppppppppp
I like your accent, to be honest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool.
You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. Cool
Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour?
I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect.
I actually do have a few friends though, Tanner, Raymond, Kevin, now Dalton and Sean apparently. Met some of his other friends, did you know Dalton is friends with Frodo from lord of the rings?
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gavin
Moderator
Reputation: 114

Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1069

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind anyone's voice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuckin wot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
elpacco wrote:
konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool.
You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. Cool
Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour?
I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect.
I actually do have a few friends though, Tanner, Raymond, Kevin, now Dalton and Sean apparently. Met some of his other friends, did you know Dalton is friends with Frodo from lord of the rings?
The guy that's also called Connor? He looks a lot like Frodo.
Also I wasn't saying you had no friends, I was just saying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
elpacco wrote:
konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool.
You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. Cool
Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour?
I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect.
I actually do have a few friends though, Tanner, Raymond, Kevin, now Dalton and Sean apparently. Met some of his other friends, did you know Dalton is friends with Frodo from lord of the rings?
The guy that's also called Connor? He looks a lot like Frodo.
Also I wasn't saying you had no friends, I was just saying.
HOW DID YOU KNOOWWW
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites