Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


TYLER GOD DAMN IT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sent you a text, i hope you read it
its 4 pages long.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hai Gavin
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How you doing?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavin wrote:
Pretty swell, just got off of work.

Yourself?

Meh, listening to music, preparing to go to sleep.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muffin. wrote:
Gavin wrote:
Pretty swell, just got off of work.

Yourself?

Meh, listening to music, preparing to go to sleep.


sleeping is boring ;(
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
Muffin. wrote:
Gavin wrote:
Pretty swell, just got off of work.

Yourself?

Meh, listening to music, preparing to go to sleep.


sleeping is boring ;(

Yea...but I'm tired and I'm sad that one of my favorite college teams lost today :[

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggus Dikkus
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 303

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neutral
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavin wrote:
>This thread

Ryan, you need to grow up even though you say you like me, clearly I can see you do not just on the way you act; I do not care if you could beat me up even though I highly doubt it. I wouldn't even let you touch a finger on my little Friendjomo, also Tyler. We said we were making jokes for fun we didn't do them for a personal thing I consider you a friend and the fact that you took them seriously shows something on your own self. You could have stuck up for yourself, and did you? No.

I am myself behind a computer monitor the way I am myself in real life, you knew exactly what you were coming into and you decided to go anyway.
Don't take it so personal, i do like you, you are actually one of the few i like in this place as is Tyler, it's just a bit Shit that you guys met up and Tyler was greeted with fatjokes and what ever insults, clearly upset him enough.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mc Nuggets wrote:
Gavin wrote:
>This thread

Ryan, you need to grow up even though you say you like me, clearly I can see you do not just on the way you act; I do not care if you could beat me up even though I highly doubt it. I wouldn't even let you touch a finger on my little Friendjomo, also Tyler. We said we were making jokes for fun we didn't do them for a personal thing I consider you a friend and the fact that you took them seriously shows something on your own self. You could have stuck up for yourself, and did you? No.

I am myself behind a computer monitor the way I am myself in real life, you knew exactly what you were coming into and you decided to go anyway.
Don't take it so personal, i do like you, you are actually one of the few i like in this place as is Tyler, it's just a bit Shit that you guys met up and Tyler was greeted with fatjokes and what ever insults, clearly upset him enough.


Mc Nuggets wrote:
konr wrote:
Mc Nuggets wrote:
konr wrote:
Mc Nuggets wrote:
Lol, Why didn't you just kick the shit out of them if they were being assholes, i wish i got the opportunity to see half of these pre-pubscent cunts.
Have you actually fucking seen Gavin?
No, why ?
He's pretty fucking big. Also Ben and Gavin are both around the same height and are both above 18. They're anything but what you stated.
Not the size of the dog, it's the fight in the dog, besides i'm pretty certain i could dispose of those two if need be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
Mc Nuggets wrote:
Gavin wrote:
>This thread

Ryan, you need to grow up even though you say you like me, clearly I can see you do not just on the way you act; I do not care if you could beat me up even though I highly doubt it. I wouldn't even let you touch a finger on my little Friendjomo, also Tyler. We said we were making jokes for fun we didn't do them for a personal thing I consider you a friend and the fact that you took them seriously shows something on your own self. You could have stuck up for yourself, and did you? No.

I am myself behind a computer monitor the way I am myself in real life, you knew exactly what you were coming into and you decided to go anyway.
Don't take it so personal, i do like you, you are actually one of the few i like in this place as is Tyler, it's just a bit Shit that you guys met up and Tyler was greeted with fatjokes and what ever insults, clearly upset him enough.


Mc Nuggets wrote:
konr wrote:
Mc Nuggets wrote:
konr wrote:
Mc Nuggets wrote:
Lol, Why didn't you just kick the shit out of them if they were being assholes, i wish i got the opportunity to see half of these pre-pubscent cunts.
Have you actually fucking seen Gavin?
No, why ?
He's pretty fucking big. Also Ben and Gavin are both around the same height and are both above 18. They're anything but what you stated.
Not the size of the dog, it's the fight in the dog, besides i'm pretty certain i could dispose of those two if need be.
Lol, my appologies, i take back what i said, i was tired and something else was annoying me, you guys are great i wouldn't want to fight or argue with ya.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very confused..
But i am also sorry for what happened with Tyler.
I do consider him a good friend, its just... with gavin and I; we don't know how to shut up when we're around each other.
We have a twisted sense of humour around the people we like and joke about everything. we lost one of our best friends that way [put aside he's a whiny cunt], but i think we should smarten up... to some extent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure if it wasn't so personal, such as making fun of a larger persons size or something like that, it's just like beating peoples insecurities until they feel the way they do, well all act like assholes and do stupid shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan would own Gavin, nuff' said.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITT: Tyler overreacting. A joke is a joke, take it accordingly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
ITT: Tyler overreacting. A joke is a joke, take it accordingly.

Who's retarded?
You're retarded.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites