| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
sent you a text, i hope you read it
its 4 pages long.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Hai Gavin
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
How you doing?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Gavin wrote: | Pretty swell, just got off of work.
Yourself? |
Meh, listening to music, preparing to go to sleep.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Muffin. wrote: | | Gavin wrote: | Pretty swell, just got off of work.
Yourself? |
Meh, listening to music, preparing to go to sleep. |
sleeping is boring ;(
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Muffin. wrote: | | Gavin wrote: | Pretty swell, just got off of work.
Yourself? |
Meh, listening to music, preparing to go to sleep. |
sleeping is boring ;( |
Yea...but I'm tired and I'm sad that one of my favorite college teams lost today :[
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Biggus Dikkus Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 303
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Gavin wrote: | >This thread
Ryan, you need to grow up even though you say you like me, clearly I can see you do not just on the way you act; I do not care if you could beat me up even though I highly doubt it. I wouldn't even let you touch a finger on my little Friendjomo, also Tyler. We said we were making jokes for fun we didn't do them for a personal thing I consider you a friend and the fact that you took them seriously shows something on your own self. You could have stuck up for yourself, and did you? No.
I am myself behind a computer monitor the way I am myself in real life, you knew exactly what you were coming into and you decided to go anyway. | Don't take it so personal, i do like you, you are actually one of the few i like in this place as is Tyler, it's just a bit Shit that you guys met up and Tyler was greeted with fatjokes and what ever insults, clearly upset him enough.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Mc Nuggets wrote: | | Gavin wrote: | >This thread
Ryan, you need to grow up even though you say you like me, clearly I can see you do not just on the way you act; I do not care if you could beat me up even though I highly doubt it. I wouldn't even let you touch a finger on my little Friendjomo, also Tyler. We said we were making jokes for fun we didn't do them for a personal thing I consider you a friend and the fact that you took them seriously shows something on your own self. You could have stuck up for yourself, and did you? No.
I am myself behind a computer monitor the way I am myself in real life, you knew exactly what you were coming into and you decided to go anyway. | Don't take it so personal, i do like you, you are actually one of the few i like in this place as is Tyler, it's just a bit Shit that you guys met up and Tyler was greeted with fatjokes and what ever insults, clearly upset him enough. |
| Mc Nuggets wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Mc Nuggets wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Mc Nuggets wrote: | | Lol, Why didn't you just kick the shit out of them if they were being assholes, i wish i got the opportunity to see half of these pre-pubscent cunts. | Have you actually fucking seen Gavin? | No, why ? | He's pretty fucking big. Also Ben and Gavin are both around the same height and are both above 18. They're anything but what you stated. | Not the size of the dog, it's the fight in the dog, besides i'm pretty certain i could dispose of those two if need be. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Mc Nuggets wrote: | | Gavin wrote: | >This thread
Ryan, you need to grow up even though you say you like me, clearly I can see you do not just on the way you act; I do not care if you could beat me up even though I highly doubt it. I wouldn't even let you touch a finger on my little Friendjomo, also Tyler. We said we were making jokes for fun we didn't do them for a personal thing I consider you a friend and the fact that you took them seriously shows something on your own self. You could have stuck up for yourself, and did you? No.
I am myself behind a computer monitor the way I am myself in real life, you knew exactly what you were coming into and you decided to go anyway. | Don't take it so personal, i do like you, you are actually one of the few i like in this place as is Tyler, it's just a bit Shit that you guys met up and Tyler was greeted with fatjokes and what ever insults, clearly upset him enough. |
| Mc Nuggets wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Mc Nuggets wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Mc Nuggets wrote: | | Lol, Why didn't you just kick the shit out of them if they were being assholes, i wish i got the opportunity to see half of these pre-pubscent cunts. | Have you actually fucking seen Gavin? | No, why ? | He's pretty fucking big. Also Ben and Gavin are both around the same height and are both above 18. They're anything but what you stated. | Not the size of the dog, it's the fight in the dog, besides i'm pretty certain i could dispose of those two if need be. |
| Lol, my appologies, i take back what i said, i was tired and something else was annoying me, you guys are great i wouldn't want to fight or argue with ya.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
I am very confused..
But i am also sorry for what happened with Tyler.
I do consider him a good friend, its just... with gavin and I; we don't know how to shut up when we're around each other.
We have a twisted sense of humour around the people we like and joke about everything. we lost one of our best friends that way [put aside he's a whiny cunt], but i think we should smarten up... to some extent.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm sure if it wasn't so personal, such as making fun of a larger persons size or something like that, it's just like beating peoples insecurities until they feel the way they do, well all act like assholes and do stupid shit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ryan would own Gavin, nuff' said.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ITT: Tyler overreacting. A joke is a joke, take it accordingly.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Bisa wrote: | | ITT: Tyler overreacting. A joke is a joke, take it accordingly. |
Who's retarded?
You're retarded.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|