Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


ITT: Love for alcohol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leader of the Revolution wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Rick. wrote:
>Alcohol

No thanks.

That's what I said, a year ago. Now I love it.
In time, you'll love it :3


A year ago I was drunk. LOL, the first time I had alcohol I barfed because I had 12 shots of tequila while playing Fallout 3. I WAS SPINNING LIKE CRAZY!

I just recently started drinking. The first time I really drank a lot, was in januari or something. Had about 8 mixes with vodka, 4 shots of vodka and 2 shots tequila.
I made it to the bathroom just in time D:

_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
Beer is not alcohol, it is piss water. You can't go wrong with Vodka or Jack Daniels.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leader of the Revolution
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 724

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick :3 wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Rick. wrote:
>Alcohol

No thanks.

That's what I said, a year ago. Now I love it.
In time, you'll love it :3


A year ago I was drunk. LOL, the first time I had alcohol I barfed because I had 12 shots of tequila while playing Fallout 3. I WAS SPINNING LIKE CRAZY!

I just recently started drinking. The first time I really drank a lot, was in januari or something. Had about 8 mixes with vodka, 4 shots of vodka and 2 shots tequila.
I made it to the bathroom just in time D:


Lol you know when you're going to puke, you sit down and you just start spinning so hard, that is the time to run. I found out a secret, if you drink in the bathroom you have so much of a better chance of getting to the toilet.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Leader of the Revolution
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 724

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.


Beer is for food, not for getting drunk. A steak and a good beer is about as good as it gets.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.


I feel your pain bro.

_________________
MajjikelKitty wrote:
imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leader of the Revolution wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Leader of the Revolution wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Rick. wrote:
>Alcohol

No thanks.

That's what I said, a year ago. Now I love it.
In time, you'll love it :3


A year ago I was drunk. LOL, the first time I had alcohol I barfed because I had 12 shots of tequila while playing Fallout 3. I WAS SPINNING LIKE CRAZY!

I just recently started drinking. The first time I really drank a lot, was in januari or something. Had about 8 mixes with vodka, 4 shots of vodka and 2 shots tequila.
I made it to the bathroom just in time D:


Lol you know when you're going to puke, you sit down and you just start spinning so hard, that is the time to run. I found out a secret, if you drink in the bathroom you have so much of a better chance of getting to the toilet.
Bullshit you fucking do. When I know I'm going to puke, I can just feel it coming up my throat, and I walk to the bathroom. Idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time i was out, i drank far far too much, ended up puking in my mates plant pot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.

I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.

I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick.
Don't say that, noz actually does suck dicks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pengy wrote:
konr wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
Pengy wrote:
W wrote:
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.

Get the fuck out.

Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.


You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.

Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.

I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick.
Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites