| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Rick. wrote: | >Alcohol
No thanks. |
That's what I said, a year ago. Now I love it.
In time, you'll love it :3 |
A year ago I was drunk. LOL, the first time I had alcohol I barfed because I had 12 shots of tequila while playing Fallout 3. I WAS SPINNING LIKE CRAZY! |
I just recently started drinking. The first time I really drank a lot, was in januari or something. Had about 8 mixes with vodka, 4 shots of vodka and 2 shots tequila.
I made it to the bathroom just in time D:
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pengy wrote: | | Beer is not alcohol, it is piss water. You can't go wrong with Vodka or Jack Daniels. |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nick :3 wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Rick. wrote: | >Alcohol
No thanks. |
That's what I said, a year ago. Now I love it.
In time, you'll love it :3 |
A year ago I was drunk. LOL, the first time I had alcohol I barfed because I had 12 shots of tequila while playing Fallout 3. I WAS SPINNING LIKE CRAZY! |
I just recently started drinking. The first time I really drank a lot, was in januari or something. Had about 8 mixes with vodka, 4 shots of vodka and 2 shots tequila.
I made it to the bathroom just in time D: |
Lol you know when you're going to puke, you sit down and you just start spinning so hard, that is the time to run. I found out a secret, if you drink in the bathroom you have so much of a better chance of getting to the toilet.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Beer is for food, not for getting drunk. A steak and a good beer is about as good as it gets.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
I feel your pain bro.
_________________
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Leader of the Revolution wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Rick. wrote: | >Alcohol
No thanks. |
That's what I said, a year ago. Now I love it.
In time, you'll love it :3 |
A year ago I was drunk. LOL, the first time I had alcohol I barfed because I had 12 shots of tequila while playing Fallout 3. I WAS SPINNING LIKE CRAZY! |
I just recently started drinking. The first time I really drank a lot, was in januari or something. Had about 8 mixes with vodka, 4 shots of vodka and 2 shots tequila.
I made it to the bathroom just in time D: |
Lol you know when you're going to puke, you sit down and you just start spinning so hard, that is the time to run. I found out a secret, if you drink in the bathroom you have so much of a better chance of getting to the toilet. | Bullshit you fucking do. When I know I'm going to puke, I can just feel it coming up my throat, and I walk to the bathroom. Idiot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here. | Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Last time i was out, i drank far far too much, ended up puking in my mates plant pot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here. | Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up. |
I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here. | Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up. |
I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick. | Don't say that, noz actually does suck dicks.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pengy wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | | Pengy wrote: | | W wrote: | ITT: Under age drinkers who don't understand beer.
Get the fuck out. |
Oh please, stop acting like you're top shit. You're the one who hangs around on forums with "under age drinkers," this should had been expected. |
You all came here after me and I don't hang out here, so shut the fuck up. Under age drinkers isn't something I take into consideration when deciding whether to sign up or not. |
Because join date matters. Anyways, since you are amazing cool and have been here for a while that is even more reason for you to have known that there are underaged children here. | Yeah Pengy that's Noz3001. Pretty much the most clued up person I know when it comes to alcohol. Shut the dicks up. |
I'm going to be honest here. I do not care who people are, or who they were. If they act like hardasses "lol i'm older i'm obviously better than you" then as far as i'm concerned they can suck my dick. | Thing is, he never said anything about it being because of his age. He's a fucking alcololic, I swear to God.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|