| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Lyfa The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12
Joined: 02 Nov 2008 Posts: 743
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:02 am Post subject: So liek, this health care thingy was passed |
|
|
Discuss
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
I live in a very white neighborhood full of rich white people and today while I was taking my doggies for a morning jog I overheard some old ladies talking by their mailbox go like:
"That person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin is stealing our freedom as americans by passing this blasted bill"
so then I wonder, how does health care threaten your freedom? =/
I don't understand people ._. They'd rather have some abstract concept over assured health insurance. Worried little me was worried.
Gonna send letters to president for Animal Health Insurance Reform <3
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
To be honest, I think the reform is fine... It doesn't seem like something bad (as a lot of people seem to imply).
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
I hate it... I mean Obama is making people poor to try to help the already doomed people.
I mean if you can go to a doctor without health insurance, then whats the point of having it now? we will be paying for people who can afford health insurance.
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | I hate it... I mean Obama is making people poor to try to help the already doomed people.
I mean if you can go to a doctor without health insurance, then whats the point of having it now? we will be paying for people who can afford health insurance. |
lol'ed
1st) The already doomed? What is that supposed to mean? People are people, you shouldn't turn your back on them. If you were referring to the lower economic class, then keep in mind that these are the same people working to make society functional to some extent. You may laugh at them, but tell me, are you going to flip burgers for the sake of your country because there's no one to do so? All classes are equally important.
You can go to a doctor without health insurance, but get ready to pay thousands of dollars for the stupidest shits in the medical world. The point of having health insurance is to insure the health of those who don't have insurance. It also serves as a mean to reduce prices of medical checkups by a significant amount. Too many people neglect their own health simply because they can't afford to stay healthy by going to doctors for check ups and such things. Too many people can't pay for medications that they need because they don't have insurance.
You won't be paying for anything but your insurance. -_-
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| idc tbh cause canada had better health care.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| FREE HEALTH CARE ON THE NHS, FUCK YEAH *it's not all free actually*
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Man oh man RSX, you're a cool guy.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheetah I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Nov 2007 Posts: 2758
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cheetah wrote: | | Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once. | I remember you, you're a complete and utter faggot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheetah I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Nov 2007 Posts: 2758
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Figment Of a Penis wrote: | | Cheetah wrote: | | Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once. | I remember you, you're a complete and utter faggot. |
I am legitimately hurt that some anonymous 13 year old nerd on the internet doesn't like me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cheetah wrote: | | Figment Of a Penis wrote: | | Cheetah wrote: | | Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once. | I remember you, you're a complete and utter faggot. |
I am legitimately hurt that some anonymous 13 year old nerd on the internet doesn't like me. | No, don't take it as an insult, i just couldn't remember how i knew you, and thought i'd type it out loud.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheetah I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Nov 2007 Posts: 2758
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Figment Of a Penis wrote: | | Cheetah wrote: | | Figment Of a Penis wrote: | | Cheetah wrote: | | Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once. | I remember you, you're a complete and utter faggot. |
I am legitimately hurt that some anonymous 13 year old nerd on the internet doesn't like me. | No, don't take it as an insult, i just couldn't remember how i knew you, and thought i'd type it out loud. |
No, it really hurts to know that someone on the internet doesn't like me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cheetah wrote: | | Figment Of a Penis wrote: | | Cheetah wrote: | | Figment Of a Penis wrote: | | Cheetah wrote: | | Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once. | I remember you, you're a complete and utter faggot. |
I am legitimately hurt that some anonymous 13 year old nerd on the internet doesn't like me. | No, don't take it as an insult, i just couldn't remember how i knew you, and thought i'd type it out loud. |
No, it really hurts to know that someone on the internet doesn't like me.
 | THEN WHO WAS PHONE
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|