Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


So liek, this health care thingy was passed
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lyfa
The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12

Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 743

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:02 am    Post subject: So liek, this health care thingy was passed Reply with quote

Discuss
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in a very white neighborhood full of rich white people and today while I was taking my doggies for a morning jog I overheard some old ladies talking by their mailbox go like:


"That person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin is stealing our freedom as americans by passing this blasted bill"



so then I wonder, how does health care threaten your freedom? =/
I don't understand people ._. They'd rather have some abstract concept over assured health insurance. Worried little me was worried.

Gonna send letters to president for Animal Health Insurance Reform <3

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I think the reform is fine... It doesn't seem like something bad (as a lot of people seem to imply).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate it... I mean Obama is making people poor to try to help the already doomed people.
I mean if you can go to a doctor without health insurance, then whats the point of having it now? we will be paying for people who can afford health insurance.

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy wrote:
I hate it... I mean Obama is making people poor to try to help the already doomed people.
I mean if you can go to a doctor without health insurance, then whats the point of having it now? we will be paying for people who can afford health insurance.


lol'ed

1st) The already doomed? What is that supposed to mean? People are people, you shouldn't turn your back on them. If you were referring to the lower economic class, then keep in mind that these are the same people working to make society functional to some extent. You may laugh at them, but tell me, are you going to flip burgers for the sake of your country because there's no one to do so? All classes are equally important.

You can go to a doctor without health insurance, but get ready to pay thousands of dollars for the stupidest shits in the medical world. The point of having health insurance is to insure the health of those who don't have insurance. It also serves as a mean to reduce prices of medical checkups by a significant amount. Too many people neglect their own health simply because they can't afford to stay healthy by going to doctors for check ups and such things. Too many people can't pay for medications that they need because they don't have insurance.

You won't be paying for anything but your insurance. -_-

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idc tbh cause canada had better health care.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREE HEALTH CARE ON THE NHS, FUCK YEAH *it's not all free actually*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man oh man RSX, you're a cool guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheetah
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 2758

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheetah wrote:
Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once.
I remember you, you're a complete and utter faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheetah
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 2758

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figment Of a Penis wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once.
I remember you, you're a complete and utter faggot.


I am legitimately hurt that some anonymous 13 year old nerd on the internet doesn't like me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheetah wrote:
Figment Of a Penis wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once.
I remember you, you're a complete and utter faggot.


I am legitimately hurt that some anonymous 13 year old nerd on the internet doesn't like me.
No, don't take it as an insult, i just couldn't remember how i knew you, and thought i'd type it out loud.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheetah
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 2758

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figment Of a Penis wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
Figment Of a Penis wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once.
I remember you, you're a complete and utter faggot.


I am legitimately hurt that some anonymous 13 year old nerd on the internet doesn't like me.
No, don't take it as an insult, i just couldn't remember how i knew you, and thought i'd type it out loud.


No, it really hurts to know that someone on the internet doesn't like me.


Sad Sad Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheetah wrote:
Figment Of a Penis wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
Figment Of a Penis wrote:
Cheetah wrote:
Insurance is a fucking scam anyway. I haven't had health insurance for 3 years now. Earlier this month I cut my hand pretty bad while installing a new exhaust on my car, and had to get several stitches. Everyone was like OMG YOUR BILL IS GONNA BE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU HAV NO INSURANCE!!!11 The bill was $117. If I had insurance, the bill would have been in the thousands, and I would have still had a co-pay of probably around or more than $117, on top of the insurance payments over the 3 years that I would have gotten use out of once.
I remember you, you're a complete and utter faggot.


I am legitimately hurt that some anonymous 13 year old nerd on the internet doesn't like me.
No, don't take it as an insult, i just couldn't remember how i knew you, and thought i'd type it out loud.


No, it really hurts to know that someone on the internet doesn't like me.


Sad Sad Sad
THEN WHO WAS PHONE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites