| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:54 pm Post subject: Need a UxTheme patcher for W7. |
|
|
It won't let me replace the files myself, so I need one of those Universal patchers, please and thanks. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I used one once. Fucked up my windows files, had to reinstall win7 :S _________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 16 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Are there even good modified themes? ;_; |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Tuneup Utilities 2010. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | Tuneup Utilities 2010. | The 2009 version seemed pretty legit, wonder how 2010 has changed.[/quote][quote]I'm a fucking faggot _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | Tuneup Utilities 2010. | The 2009 version seemed pretty legit, wonder how 2010 has changed |
2010 is the only one with w7 support. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
or...http://www.mediafire.com/?imwzmgztwzg _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|