Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Need a UxTheme patcher for W7.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Need a UxTheme patcher for W7. Reply with quote

It won't let me replace the files myself, so I need one of those Universal patchers, please and thanks.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used one once. Fucked up my windows files, had to reinstall win7 :S
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there even good modified themes? ;_;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21

Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 816

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this actually work?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuneup Utilities 2010.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Tuneup Utilities 2010.
The 2009 version seemed pretty legit, wonder how 2010 has changed.[/quote][quote]I'm a fucking faggot
_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy wrote:
Hero wrote:
Tuneup Utilities 2010.
The 2009 version seemed pretty legit, wonder how 2010 has changed


2010 is the only one with w7 support.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or...http://www.mediafire.com/?imwzmgztwzg
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites