Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Anyone with PS3 + MAG
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Yes, I did say that the developers made it bad, because that's MY opinion.
Holy shit, it's like me saying I hate that caterpillar, and you saying God made that caterpillar that way so you can't say your personal opinion without providing reasons on why you hate that caterpillar.
Just shut the fuck up, you're getting to no point.
If you say the developers made it bad, you say that they did, and you don't say that you are of the opinion that it is bad. Because you say it is bad, I reply with the very reasonable question why you say that it is bad. It's more like you saying the caterpillar is a bitch, and I reply 'Why do you think the caterpillar is a bitch? Have you ever talked to the caterpillar?'.

Kay.
MAG is shit, because the developers made it shit.
That's my opinion, and that's what I said.
What I'm trying to figure out right now.
Is what the flying fuck is up your damn ass.
Are you mad because I said that the developers made it shit?
Back to top
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




698617.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.15 KB
 Viewed:  2324 Time(s)

698617.jpg



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Holland wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Yes, I did say that the developers made it bad, because that's MY opinion.
Holy shit, it's like me saying I hate that caterpillar, and you saying God made that caterpillar that way so you can't say your personal opinion without providing reasons on why you hate that caterpillar.
Just shut the fuck up, you're getting to no point.
If you say the developers made it bad, you say that they did, and you don't say that you are of the opinion that it is bad. Because you say it is bad, I reply with the very reasonable question why you say that it is bad. It's more like you saying the caterpillar is a bitch, and I reply 'Why do you think the caterpillar is a bitch? Have you ever talked to the caterpillar?'.

Kay.
MAG is shit, because the developers made it shit.
That's my opinion, and that's what I said.
What I'm trying to figure out right now.
Is what the flying fuck is up your damn ass.
Are you mad because I said that the developers made it shit?
You are stating that it IS shit, and not that you are of the opinion that it is shit. That's the difference.

Nothing's up my ass at this moment, I am just replying here to make you rage and I have succeeded. Well, you weren't my initial target, but you made a fine one. Enjoy your day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol coldie u mad?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Holland wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Yes, I did say that the developers made it bad, because that's MY opinion.
Holy shit, it's like me saying I hate that caterpillar, and you saying God made that caterpillar that way so you can't say your personal opinion without providing reasons on why you hate that caterpillar.
Just shut the fuck up, you're getting to no point.
If you say the developers made it bad, you say that they did, and you don't say that you are of the opinion that it is bad. Because you say it is bad, I reply with the very reasonable question why you say that it is bad. It's more like you saying the caterpillar is a bitch, and I reply 'Why do you think the caterpillar is a bitch? Have you ever talked to the caterpillar?'.

Kay.
MAG is shit, because the developers made it shit.
That's my opinion, and that's what I said.
What I'm trying to figure out right now.
Is what the flying fuck is up your damn ass.
Are you mad because I said that the developers made it shit?
You are stating that it IS shit, and not that you are of the opinion that it is shit. That's the difference.

Nothing's up my ass at this moment, I am just replying here to make you rage and I have succeeded. Well, you weren't my initial target, but you made a fine one. Enjoy your day.


Will do.
Back to top
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaveToad wrote:
I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible.
You need to be good at getting through to destroy objectives.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaveToad wrote:
I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible.
With 256 players it is all but possible. Do they even have vehicles in this game that actually do something? Or does it get destroyed really fast?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M. wrote:
RaveToad wrote:
I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible.
You need to be good at getting through to destroy objectives.

Oh I see... and how's the lag? Not too bad?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaveToad wrote:
M. wrote:
RaveToad wrote:
I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible.
You need to be good at getting through to destroy objectives.

Oh I see... and how's the lag? Not too bad?
I think since playing since Thursday, i experienced about 10 seconds of lag in total.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M. wrote:
RaveToad wrote:
M. wrote:
RaveToad wrote:
I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible.
You need to be good at getting through to destroy objectives.

Oh I see... and how's the lag? Not too bad?
I think since playing since Thursday, i experienced about 10 seconds of lag in total.

That's nice... I'll look into the game. Might get it.

Also, isn't it a bit too... chaotic, with the 250+ players blasting away at each other. And does it have vehicles?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read up to page 2, and all I can say is I played the beta for 30 minutes, and I will neva play it again.
It just sucks

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaveToad wrote:
M. wrote:
RaveToad wrote:
M. wrote:
RaveToad wrote:
I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible.
You need to be good at getting through to destroy objectives.

Oh I see... and how's the lag? Not too bad?
I think since playing since Thursday, i experienced about 10 seconds of lag in total.

That's nice... I'll look into the game. Might get it.

Also, isn't it a bit too... chaotic, with the 250+ players blasting away at each other. And does it have vehicles?
It is a bit chaotic on the mode that has 254, but it's good. And has APCs and helicopters and shiz.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should try it, never take someone else's opinion because in your eyes it could be completely the opposite. I'm sure at Blockbuster they rent new games out for a week at a fee of £6.

The only bad point is the respawn time, sometimes you wait 20 seconds sometimes 5..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mussolini wrote:
I think you should try it, never take someone else's opinion because in your eyes it could be completely the opposite. I'm sure at Blockbuster they rent new games out for a week at a fee of £6.

The only bad point is the respawn time, sometimes you wait 20 seconds sometimes 5..
I never got more than 15 sec resp time, but usually get around 5-8.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites