| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | Yes, I did say that the developers made it bad, because that's MY opinion.
Holy shit, it's like me saying I hate that caterpillar, and you saying God made that caterpillar that way so you can't say your personal opinion without providing reasons on why you hate that caterpillar.
Just shut the fuck up, you're getting to no point. | If you say the developers made it bad, you say that they did, and you don't say that you are of the opinion that it is bad. Because you say it is bad, I reply with the very reasonable question why you say that it is bad. It's more like you saying the caterpillar is a bitch, and I reply 'Why do you think the caterpillar is a bitch? Have you ever talked to the caterpillar?'. |
Kay.
MAG is shit, because the developers made it shit.
That's my opinion, and that's what I said.
What I'm trying to figure out right now.
Is what the flying fuck is up your damn ass.
Are you mad because I said that the developers made it shit?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
37.15 KB |
| Viewed: |
2335 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | Holland wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | Yes, I did say that the developers made it bad, because that's MY opinion.
Holy shit, it's like me saying I hate that caterpillar, and you saying God made that caterpillar that way so you can't say your personal opinion without providing reasons on why you hate that caterpillar.
Just shut the fuck up, you're getting to no point. | If you say the developers made it bad, you say that they did, and you don't say that you are of the opinion that it is bad. Because you say it is bad, I reply with the very reasonable question why you say that it is bad. It's more like you saying the caterpillar is a bitch, and I reply 'Why do you think the caterpillar is a bitch? Have you ever talked to the caterpillar?'. |
Kay.
MAG is shit, because the developers made it shit.
That's my opinion, and that's what I said.
What I'm trying to figure out right now.
Is what the flying fuck is up your damn ass.
Are you mad because I said that the developers made it shit? | You are stating that it IS shit, and not that you are of the opinion that it is shit. That's the difference.
Nothing's up my ass at this moment, I am just replying here to make you rage and I have succeeded. Well, you weren't my initial target, but you made a fine one. Enjoy your day.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lol coldie u mad?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | | Holland wrote: | | Coldie ;] wrote: | Yes, I did say that the developers made it bad, because that's MY opinion.
Holy shit, it's like me saying I hate that caterpillar, and you saying God made that caterpillar that way so you can't say your personal opinion without providing reasons on why you hate that caterpillar.
Just shut the fuck up, you're getting to no point. | If you say the developers made it bad, you say that they did, and you don't say that you are of the opinion that it is bad. Because you say it is bad, I reply with the very reasonable question why you say that it is bad. It's more like you saying the caterpillar is a bitch, and I reply 'Why do you think the caterpillar is a bitch? Have you ever talked to the caterpillar?'. |
Kay.
MAG is shit, because the developers made it shit.
That's my opinion, and that's what I said.
What I'm trying to figure out right now.
Is what the flying fuck is up your damn ass.
Are you mad because I said that the developers made it shit? | You are stating that it IS shit, and not that you are of the opinion that it is shit. That's the difference.
Nothing's up my ass at this moment, I am just replying here to make you rage and I have succeeded. Well, you weren't my initial target, but you made a fine one. Enjoy your day. |
Will do.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| RaveToad wrote: | | I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible. | You need to be good at getting through to destroy objectives.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| RaveToad wrote: | | I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible. | With 256 players it is all but possible. Do they even have vehicles in this game that actually do something? Or does it get destroyed really fast?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| M. wrote: | | RaveToad wrote: | | I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible. | You need to be good at getting through to destroy objectives. |
Oh I see... and how's the lag? Not too bad?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| RaveToad wrote: | | M. wrote: | | RaveToad wrote: | | I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible. | You need to be good at getting through to destroy objectives. |
Oh I see... and how's the lag? Not too bad? | I think since playing since Thursday, i experienced about 10 seconds of lag in total.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| M. wrote: | | RaveToad wrote: | | M. wrote: | | RaveToad wrote: | | I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible. | You need to be good at getting through to destroy objectives. |
Oh I see... and how's the lag? Not too bad? | I think since playing since Thursday, i experienced about 10 seconds of lag in total. |
That's nice... I'll look into the game. Might get it.
Also, isn't it a bit too... chaotic, with the 250+ players blasting away at each other. And does it have vehicles?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I read up to page 2, and all I can say is I played the beta for 30 minutes, and I will neva play it again.
It just sucks
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| RaveToad wrote: | | M. wrote: | | RaveToad wrote: | | M. wrote: | | RaveToad wrote: | | I'm not going to buy it. I don't like the fact that you're a meaningless factor on the battlefield. In MW2 if you're good, you can win the match even if your whole team sucks. In MAG I don't think that's possible. | You need to be good at getting through to destroy objectives. |
Oh I see... and how's the lag? Not too bad? | I think since playing since Thursday, i experienced about 10 seconds of lag in total. |
That's nice... I'll look into the game. Might get it.
Also, isn't it a bit too... chaotic, with the 250+ players blasting away at each other. And does it have vehicles? | It is a bit chaotic on the mode that has 254, but it's good. And has APCs and helicopters and shiz.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I think you should try it, never take someone else's opinion because in your eyes it could be completely the opposite. I'm sure at Blockbuster they rent new games out for a week at a fee of £6.
The only bad point is the respawn time, sometimes you wait 20 seconds sometimes 5..
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mussolini wrote: | I think you should try it, never take someone else's opinion because in your eyes it could be completely the opposite. I'm sure at Blockbuster they rent new games out for a week at a fee of £6.
The only bad point is the respawn time, sometimes you wait 20 seconds sometimes 5.. | I never got more than 15 sec resp time, but usually get around 5-8.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|