Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


The fags are back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
RaveToad wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
RaveToad wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Lymphatic Phlegm wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Seriously, Pepsifag's a real dick.

Why, because he's always been cooler than you? We're cooler because we do what we want and don't give a shit. Arguments are invalid. Go milk a cow.

No, because he's a dick. He's obviously not better than i am. Then again, I'm not liked every much either, so wouldn't that make him not liked at all? He has an army of grammar failing douche-bags like you to lead his arguments, and that's why he always fails.

You're not making sense bro.

This proves that your comprehension skills are to the point of borderline retardation.

You're saying that if someone else speaks for someone, and they're being retards, that the person being spoken for is retarded. Sense has not been made.

ension


Definitions of comprehension on the Web:
an ability to understand the meaning or importance of something

I lol'd at you actually googling the word comprehension to prove a point that has nothing to do with my post. The internet is serious business to you, I guess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the fuck is op?
_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protagfag
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
Who the fuck is op?

Who the fuck do you think?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, Internet sure is serious business to me, because i had to go out of my way to prove a point.
_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lymphatic Phlegm wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
Who the fuck is op?

Who the fuck do you think?
I think you're Lymphatic Phlegm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protagfag
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi wrote:
Lymphatic Phlegm wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
Who the fuck is op?

Who the fuck do you think?
I think you're Lymphatic Phlegm.

That is correct.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Protagonist was an idiot who tried too hard to try and insult me, which would usually end up in him failing. Nothing that I missed. Pepsifag = eh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protagfag
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ms wrote:
Protagonist was an idiot who tried too hard to try and insult me, which would usually end up in him failing. Nothing that I missed. Pepsifag = eh.

When was this and who are you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lymphatic Phlegm wrote:
Ms wrote:
Protagonist was an idiot who tried too hard to try and insult me, which would usually end up in him failing. Nothing that I missed. Pepsifag = eh.

When was this and who are you?
He's Hack0taku.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[BSi] Jefre wrote:
Lymphatic Phlegm wrote:
Ms wrote:
Protagonist was an idiot who tried too hard to try and insult me, which would usually end up in him failing. Nothing that I missed. Pepsifag = eh.

When was this and who are you?
He's Hack0taku.
<333 Hax-a-taco
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Protagfag
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I don't remember trying to insult Otaku.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=3194236&sid=5e2fbcd1f93122a7d44e845e82e32e5f

That was where you admitted defeat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Protagfag
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lymphatic Phlegm wrote:
Lol, I don't remember trying to insult Otaku.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reklan
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Oct 2008
Posts: 259

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
Lymphatic Phlegm wrote:
Sephiron wrote:
Seriously, Pepsifag's a real dick.

Why, because he's always been cooler than you? We're cooler because we do what we want and don't give a shit. Arguments are invalid. Go milk a cow.

No, because he's a dick. He's obviously not better than i am. Then again, I'm not liked every much either, so wouldn't that make him not liked at all? He has an army of grammar failing douche-bags like you to lead his arguments, and that's why he always fails.


LOLIRONY

Bad spelling is almost as bad as shit grammar, so in a sense, you just raped your own asswhole.

Enjoy.[/b]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites