| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Sephiron wrote: | | RaveToad wrote: | | Sephiron wrote: | | RaveToad wrote: | | Sephiron wrote: | | Lymphatic Phlegm wrote: | | Sephiron wrote: | | Seriously, Pepsifag's a real dick. |
Why, because he's always been cooler than you? We're cooler because we do what we want and don't give a shit. Arguments are invalid. Go milk a cow. |
No, because he's a dick. He's obviously not better than i am. Then again, I'm not liked every much either, so wouldn't that make him not liked at all? He has an army of grammar failing douche-bags like you to lead his arguments, and that's why he always fails. |
You're not making sense bro. |
This proves that your comprehension skills are to the point of borderline retardation. |
You're saying that if someone else speaks for someone, and they're being retards, that the person being spoken for is retarded. Sense has not been made. |
ension
Definitions of comprehension on the Web:
an ability to understand the meaning or importance of something |
I lol'd at you actually googling the word comprehension to prove a point that has nothing to do with my post. The internet is serious business to you, I guess.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
Who the fuck is op?
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Protagfag How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Jan 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| MichealRein wrote: | | Who the fuck is op? |
Who the fuck do you think?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
Yup, Internet sure is serious business to me, because i had to go out of my way to prove a point.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Lymphatic Phlegm wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | Who the fuck is op? |
Who the fuck do you think? | I think you're Lymphatic Phlegm.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Protagfag How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Jan 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Luigi wrote: | | Lymphatic Phlegm wrote: | | MichealRein wrote: | | Who the fuck is op? |
Who the fuck do you think? | I think you're Lymphatic Phlegm. |
That is correct.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Protagonist was an idiot who tried too hard to try and insult me, which would usually end up in him failing. Nothing that I missed. Pepsifag = eh.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Protagfag How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Jan 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ms wrote: | | Protagonist was an idiot who tried too hard to try and insult me, which would usually end up in him failing. Nothing that I missed. Pepsifag = eh. |
When was this and who are you?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Lymphatic Phlegm wrote: | | Ms wrote: | | Protagonist was an idiot who tried too hard to try and insult me, which would usually end up in him failing. Nothing that I missed. Pepsifag = eh. |
When was this and who are you? | He's Hack0taku.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [BSi] Jefre wrote: | | Lymphatic Phlegm wrote: | | Ms wrote: | | Protagonist was an idiot who tried too hard to try and insult me, which would usually end up in him failing. Nothing that I missed. Pepsifag = eh. |
When was this and who are you? | He's Hack0taku. | <333 Hax-a-taco
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Protagfag How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Jan 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Lol, I don't remember trying to insult Otaku.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Protagfag How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Jan 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lymphatic Phlegm wrote: | | Lol, I don't remember trying to insult Otaku. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Reklan Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Oct 2008 Posts: 259
|
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sephiron wrote: | | Lymphatic Phlegm wrote: | | Sephiron wrote: | | Seriously, Pepsifag's a real dick. |
Why, because he's always been cooler than you? We're cooler because we do what we want and don't give a shit. Arguments are invalid. Go milk a cow. |
No, because he's a dick. He's obviously not better than i am. Then again, I'm not liked every much either, so wouldn't that make him not liked at all? He has an army of grammar failing douche-bags like you to lead his arguments, and that's why he always fails. |
LOLIRONY
Bad spelling is almost as bad as shit grammar, so in a sense, you just raped your own asswhole.
Enjoy.[/b]
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|