| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:13 am Post subject: LOLWUT |
|
|
Someone just sent me a friend invite on youtube, so I read their page and found this:
A White man once said,''Colored people are not allowed here.'' The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: ''Listen sir... when I was born I was BLACK' ''When I grew up I was BLACK,'' ''When im sick i'm BLACK'', ''When i go in the sun im BLACK'', ''When i'm cold i'm BLACK'', ''When I die i'll be BLACK'', ''But you sir.'' ''When you're born you're PINK'', ''When you grow up you're WHITE'', ''When you're sick you're GREEN'', ''When you go in the sun you turn RED'', ''When you're cold you turn BLUE'', ''And when you die you turn PURPLE'', ''And you have the nerve to call me colored?' The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
-J- Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 Posts: 321
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Old
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
Old but awesome.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
What's old? The fact that just about any "find" is a repost of a repost?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
-J- Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 Posts: 321
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: |
What's old? The fact that just about any "find" is a repost of a repost? |
That message is old, and not funny at all
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
| -J- wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: |
What's old? The fact that just about any "find" is a repost of a repost? |
That message is old, and not funny at all |
I never said it was new, and never implied that it was funny.
I still don't get your point.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Title has "Lol" in it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Mussolini wrote: | | Title has "Lol" in it. |
Yes, and do people necessarily laugh every time they say "lol"? I merely said LOLWUT because I've never seen it before and thought it was sort of clever.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | Mussolini wrote: | | Title has "Lol" in it. |
Yes, and do people necessarily laugh every time they say "lol"? I merely said LOLWUT because I've never seen it before and thought it was sort of clever. |
Yes but it stands for laugh out loud.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Mussolini wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | Mussolini wrote: | | Title has "Lol" in it. |
Yes, and do people necessarily laugh every time they say "lol"? I merely said LOLWUT because I've never seen it before and thought it was sort of clever. |
Yes but it stands for laugh out loud. |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
-J- Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 Posts: 321
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | -J- wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: |
What's old? The fact that just about any "find" is a repost of a repost? |
That message is old, and not funny at all |
I never said it was new, and never implied that it was funny.
I still don't get your point. |
''LOL WUT''
Lol= Laugh out loud
just in case if you don't know what it stands for.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | Mussolini wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | Mussolini wrote: | | Title has "Lol" in it. |
Yes, and do people necessarily laugh every time they say "lol"? I merely said LOLWUT because I've never seen it before and thought it was sort of clever. |
Yes but it stands for laugh out loud. |
|
It's called using it incorrectly.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Everyone in this thread bar OP is a moron.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | Everyone in this thread bar OP is a moron. |
gg
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Mussolini wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | Mussolini wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | Mussolini wrote: | | Title has "Lol" in it. |
Yes, and do people necessarily laugh every time they say "lol"? I merely said LOLWUT because I've never seen it before and thought it was sort of clever. |
Yes but it stands for laugh out loud. |
|
It's called using it incorrectly. |
A lot of words or phrases are used incorrectly. Since when do people say 'Oh my God' to say that God is their's?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|