Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


LOLWUT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: LOLWUT Reply with quote

Someone just sent me a friend invite on youtube, so I read their page and found this:

A White man once said,''Colored people are not allowed here.'' The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: ''Listen sir... when I was born I was BLACK' ''When I grew up I was BLACK,'' ''When im sick i'm BLACK'', ''When i go in the sun im BLACK'', ''When i'm cold i'm BLACK'', ''When I die i'll be BLACK'', ''But you sir.'' ''When you're born you're PINK'', ''When you grow up you're WHITE'', ''When you're sick you're GREEN'', ''When you go in the sun you turn RED'', ''When you're cold you turn BLUE'', ''And when you die you turn PURPLE'', ''And you have the nerve to call me colored?' The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
-J-
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old but awesome.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-J- wrote:
Old


What's old? The fact that just about any "find" is a repost of a repost?

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
-J-
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
-J- wrote:
Old


What's old? The fact that just about any "find" is a repost of a repost?

That message is old, and not funny at all
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-J- wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
-J- wrote:
Old


What's old? The fact that just about any "find" is a repost of a repost?

That message is old, and not funny at all


I never said it was new, and never implied that it was funny.

I still don't get your point.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title has "Lol" in it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mussolini wrote:
Title has "Lol" in it.


Yes, and do people necessarily laugh every time they say "lol"? I merely said LOLWUT because I've never seen it before and thought it was sort of clever.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
Mussolini wrote:
Title has "Lol" in it.


Yes, and do people necessarily laugh every time they say "lol"? I merely said LOLWUT because I've never seen it before and thought it was sort of clever.

Yes but it stands for laugh out loud.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mussolini wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
Mussolini wrote:
Title has "Lol" in it.


Yes, and do people necessarily laugh every time they say "lol"? I merely said LOLWUT because I've never seen it before and thought it was sort of clever.

Yes but it stands for laugh out loud.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
-J-
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
-J- wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
-J- wrote:
Old


What's old? The fact that just about any "find" is a repost of a repost?

That message is old, and not funny at all


I never said it was new, and never implied that it was funny.

I still don't get your point.

''LOL WUT''
Lol= Laugh out loud
just in case if you don't know what it stands for.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
Mussolini wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
Mussolini wrote:
Title has "Lol" in it.


Yes, and do people necessarily laugh every time they say "lol"? I merely said LOLWUT because I've never seen it before and thought it was sort of clever.

Yes but it stands for laugh out loud.

It's called using it incorrectly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone in this thread bar OP is a moron.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Everyone in this thread bar OP is a moron.

gg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mussolini wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
Mussolini wrote:
[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
Mussolini wrote:
Title has "Lol" in it.


Yes, and do people necessarily laugh every time they say "lol"? I merely said LOLWUT because I've never seen it before and thought it was sort of clever.

Yes but it stands for laugh out loud.

It's called using it incorrectly.


A lot of words or phrases are used incorrectly. Since when do people say 'Oh my God' to say that God is their's?

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites