Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Buying TF2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bobi!
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Buying TF2 Reply with quote

If I buy it at a store it's half of what it is on Steam. Is there something extra I get from buying it on Steam? Or should I just go and buy it at the store?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead and buy it from a store, you don't get anything extra from buying it on Steam.
Also, add me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bobi!
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will I still get auto updates for the game?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
DURAN
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 16
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobi! wrote:
Will I still get auto updates for the game?

seh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, it's just as if you bought it on Steam. I bought The Orange Box in a store, I haven't missed ANYTHING.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get it from g2play.net
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kardi
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 03 Jul 2008
Posts: 204
Location: + rep me!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emil wrote:
Dude, it's just as if you bought it on Steam. I bought The Orange Box in a store, I haven't missed ANYTHING.

In Denmark Orange box costs exatly what tf2 costs on steam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plimo wrote:
Emil wrote:
Dude, it's just as if you bought it on Steam. I bought The Orange Box in a store, I haven't missed ANYTHING.

In Denmark Orange box costs exatly what tf2 costs on steam

No need to be telling me that, I live there yo'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick :3 wrote:
Get it from g2play.net

_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bobi!
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Orange Box is the same price at the store as it is on Steam, but TF2 is $10 in the store, and $20 on Steam.

Emil wrote:
Dude, it's just as if you bought it on Steam. I bought The Orange Box in a store, I haven't missed ANYTHING.

Okay, thanks for the help.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick :3 wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Get it from g2play.net

_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bobi!
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick :3 wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Get it from g2play.net


I just want TF2, and they only sell the orange box.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
-J-
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobi! wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Get it from g2play.net


I just want TF2, and they only sell the orange box.

Then buy orange box
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobi! wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Get it from g2play.net


I just want TF2, and they only sell the orange box.

And the orange box is only like 10 euros, which is cheaper then tf2
Herp derp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bobi!
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick :3 wrote:
Bobi! wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Nick :3 wrote:
Get it from g2play.net


I just want TF2, and they only sell the orange box.

And the orange box is only like 10 euros, which is cheaper then tf2
Herp derp


Orange Box from g2play is $17.72, TF2 is $9.99 at the store. Also I'd need to convince my parents to let me buy it online, buying it at the store is easier.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites