| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Bobi! Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 700
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:32 am Post subject: Buying TF2 |
|
|
If I buy it at a store it's half of what it is on Steam. Is there something extra I get from buying it on Steam? Or should I just go and buy it at the store?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
Go ahead and buy it from a store, you don't get anything extra from buying it on Steam.
Also, add me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bobi! Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 700
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
Will I still get auto updates for the game?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DURAN Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 19 Apr 2007 Posts: 16 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Bobi! wrote: | | Will I still get auto updates for the game? |
seh
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Dude, it's just as if you bought it on Steam. I bought The Orange Box in a store, I haven't missed ANYTHING.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
Get it from g2play.net
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Emil wrote: | | Dude, it's just as if you bought it on Steam. I bought The Orange Box in a store, I haven't missed ANYTHING. |
In Denmark Orange box costs exatly what tf2 costs on steam
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Plimo wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | Dude, it's just as if you bought it on Steam. I bought The Orange Box in a store, I haven't missed ANYTHING. |
In Denmark Orange box costs exatly what tf2 costs on steam |
No need to be telling me that, I live there yo'.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Nick :3 wrote: | | Get it from g2play.net |
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bobi! Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 700
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
The Orange Box is the same price at the store as it is on Steam, but TF2 is $10 in the store, and $20 on Steam.
| Emil wrote: | | Dude, it's just as if you bought it on Steam. I bought The Orange Box in a store, I haven't missed ANYTHING. |
Okay, thanks for the help.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Nick :3 wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Get it from g2play.net |
|
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bobi! Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 700
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Nick :3 wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Get it from g2play.net |
|
|
I just want TF2, and they only sell the orange box.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
-J- Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 Posts: 321
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Bobi! wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Get it from g2play.net |
|
|
I just want TF2, and they only sell the orange box. |
Then buy orange box
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Bobi! wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Get it from g2play.net |
|
|
I just want TF2, and they only sell the orange box. |
And the orange box is only like 10 euros, which is cheaper then tf2
Herp derp
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bobi! Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 700
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Nick :3 wrote: | | Bobi! wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Nick :3 wrote: | | Get it from g2play.net |
|
|
I just want TF2, and they only sell the orange box. |
And the orange box is only like 10 euros, which is cheaper then tf2
Herp derp |
Orange Box from g2play is $17.72, TF2 is $9.99 at the store. Also I'd need to convince my parents to let me buy it online, buying it at the store is easier.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|