| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ should... |
| Kill himself |
|
0% |
[ 0 ] |
| Leave |
|
7% |
[ 1 ] |
| Get a life |
|
7% |
[ 1 ] |
| Stop using the gay text |
|
21% |
[ 3 ] |
| Get smarter |
|
14% |
[ 2 ] |
| Be banned |
|
14% |
[ 2 ] |
| All of the above |
|
28% |
[ 4 ] |
| Other (Post it) |
|
7% |
[ 1 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 14 |
|
| Author |
Message |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:58 am Post subject: ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ should... |
|
|
/topic
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
-J- Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 Posts: 321
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Banned please
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | stop hating me because I can type like this. you can only type like this when you installed Japanese version in your computer. |
it looks fucking gay.
And you're just plain retarded
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | +RepMe wrote: | | ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | stop hating me because I can type like this. you can only type like this when you installed Japanese version in your computer. |
it looks fucking gay.
And you're just plain retarded |
and what do you call your self? |
A faggot
Faggot > Retarted Faggots
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Steve03416634 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 846
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | +RepMe wrote: | | ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | +RepMe wrote: | | ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | stop hating me because I can type like this. you can only type like this when you installed Japanese version in your computer. |
it looks fucking gay.
And you're just plain retarded |
and what do you call your self? |
A faggot
Faggot > Retarted Faggots |
and what is the difference of plain faggot and retarded faggots? |
Well, it means that he's better than you in almost every way, except being retarded.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | +RepMe wrote: | | ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | +RepMe wrote: | | ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | stop hating me because I can type like this. you can only type like this when you installed Japanese version in your computer. |
it looks fucking gay.
And you're just plain retarded |
and what do you call your self? |
A faggot
Faggot > Retarted Faggots |
and what is the difference of plain faggot and retarded faggots? |
Faggot is usually annoying
A Retarded Faggot is someone who trolls so much no one can tell if it's a troll or just a retard
You fit a Retarded Faggot's description.
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Gavin wrote: | | I laugh, because I already banned him. | Needs more perma.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Gavin wrote: | | I laugh, because I already banned him. |
Can you do it again?
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland. wrote: | | Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~? |
Hiroshi
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
I still has that opinion ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ Posted about you. Bann him for that
Edit:
Neva mind, cant find it.
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
Last edited by Fafaffy on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | Holland. wrote: | | Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~? |
aren’t you the guy I cahtted in MSN?we were talking about KFCprices..
@faffy, for god sake it’s christmas and you still hating people>?. |
Oh, you're Hiroshi.
I think you're a pretty cool guy.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | Holland. wrote: | | Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~? |
aren’t you the guy I cahtted in MSN?we were talking about KFCprices..
@faffy, for god sake it’s christmas and you still hating me>?. |
Yes
P.S. I edited your comment so it's true
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I voted "other" and I think he's pretty awesome and should stay here so we can bask in his awesomeness some more.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland. wrote: | | ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | Holland. wrote: | | Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~? |
aren’t you the guy I cahtted in MSN?we were talking about KFCprices..
@faffy, for god sake it’s christmas and you still hating people>?. |
Oh, you're Hiroshi.
I think you're a pretty cool guy. |
Except when he posted CP.
And he's more of a faggot now.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|