Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ should...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  

~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ should...
Kill himself
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Leave
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Get a life
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Stop using the gay text
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Get smarter
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Be banned
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
All of the above
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Other (Post it)
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Author Message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ should... Reply with quote

/topic
_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
-J-
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banned please
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
stop hating me because I can type like this. you can only type like this when you installed Japanese version in your computer.

it looks fucking gay.
And you're just plain retarded

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
+RepMe wrote:
~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
stop hating me because I can type like this. you can only type like this when you installed Japanese version in your computer.

it looks fucking gay.
And you're just plain retarded

and what do you call your self?

A faggot

Faggot > Retarted Faggots

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
+RepMe wrote:
~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
+RepMe wrote:
~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
stop hating me because I can type like this. you can only type like this when you installed Japanese version in your computer.

it looks fucking gay.
And you're just plain retarded

and what do you call your self?

A faggot

Faggot > Retarted Faggots

and what is the difference of plain faggot and retarded faggots?


Well, it means that he's better than you in almost every way, except being retarded.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
+RepMe wrote:
~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
+RepMe wrote:
~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
stop hating me because I can type like this. you can only type like this when you installed Japanese version in your computer.

it looks fucking gay.
And you're just plain retarded

and what do you call your self?

A faggot

Faggot > Retarted Faggots

and what is the difference of plain faggot and retarded faggots?

Faggot is usually annoying

A Retarded Faggot is someone who trolls so much no one can tell if it's a troll or just a retard

You fit a Retarded Faggot's description.

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavin wrote:
I laugh, because I already banned him.
Needs more perma.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavin wrote:
I laugh, because I already banned him.

Can you do it again?

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland. wrote:
Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~?

Hiroshi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavin wrote:
Nah.

I still has that opinion ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ Posted about you. Bann him for that
Edit:
Neva mind, cant find it.

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX


Last edited by Fafaffy on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
Holland. wrote:
Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~?

aren’t you the guy I cahtted in MSN?we were talking about KFCprices..

@faffy, for god sake it’s christmas and you still hating people>?.

Oh, you're Hiroshi.

I think you're a pretty cool guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
Holland. wrote:
Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~?

aren’t you the guy I cahtted in MSN?we were talking about KFCprices..

@faffy, for god sake it’s christmas and you still hating me>?.

Yes
P.S. I edited your comment so it's true

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted "other" and I think he's pretty awesome and should stay here so we can bask in his awesomeness some more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland. wrote:
~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote:
Holland. wrote:
Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~?

aren’t you the guy I cahtted in MSN?we were talking about KFCprices..

@faffy, for god sake it’s christmas and you still hating people>?.

Oh, you're Hiroshi.

I think you're a pretty cool guy.

Except when he posted CP.
And he's more of a faggot now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites