| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:09 pm Post subject: I feel sorry for you, Effect |
|
|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
152.01 KB |
| Viewed: |
4677 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Fuck, I hate when I do that
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Well next time think before you make a move.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Eddi wrote: | | Well next time think before you make a move. |
Yes sir...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Because with that trap card it sacrifices your monster and I sacrifice my Gemini Elf and summon my BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!!!!!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Holy fucking shit. *whimper*
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
EXODIA, COCK BLOCK THESE afro american humans!
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Bitch please I sent your Exodia out of play remember?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.
I activate your trap card.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Agent Black Bear wrote: | Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.
I activate your trap card. | I have person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin Protection please bitch.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Eddi wrote: | | Agent Black Bear wrote: | Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.
I activate your trap card. | I have person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin Protection please bitch. |
I change terrain type to Ghetto and put my hoodlums in defense mode.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Agent Black Bear wrote: | | Eddi wrote: | | Agent Black Bear wrote: | Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.
I activate your trap card. | I have person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin Protection please bitch. |
I change terrain type to Ghetto and put my hoodlums in defense mode. |
Too bad I WAS FUCKING PLAYING HIM AND YOU WEREN'T
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Please nigga. I lay down cyberize and make my nigguh a black robot.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Agent Black Bear wrote: | | Eddi wrote: | | Agent Black Bear wrote: | Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.
I activate your trap card. | I have person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin Protection please bitch. |
I change terrain type to Ghetto and put my hoodlums in defense mode. |
You've activated my trap card. "Bicycle"
All your hoodlums return to Attack Mode.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ASN3S wrote: | | Agent Black Bear wrote: | | Eddi wrote: | | Agent Black Bear wrote: | Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.
I activate your trap card. | I have person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin Protection please bitch. |
I change terrain type to Ghetto and put my hoodlums in defense mode. |
You've activated my trap card. "Bicycle"
All your hoodlums return to Attack Mode. | 3 way duel? Fine then. I lay down FEMA and I win automatcially.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|