Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I feel sorry for you, Effect

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: I feel sorry for you, Effect Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck, I hate when I do that Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well next time think before you make a move.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddi wrote:
Well next time think before you make a move.


Yes sir...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because with that trap card it sacrifices your monster and I sacrifice my Gemini Elf and summon my BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!!!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fucking shit. *whimper*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXODIA, COCK BLOCK THESE afro american humans!
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bitch please I sent your Exodia out of play remember?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.

I activate your trap card.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agent Black Bear wrote:
Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.

I activate your trap card.
I have person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin Protection please bitch.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddi wrote:
Agent Black Bear wrote:
Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.

I activate your trap card.
I have person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin Protection please bitch.


I change terrain type to Ghetto and put my hoodlums in defense mode.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[/quote]Effect
How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agent Black Bear wrote:
Eddi wrote:
Agent Black Bear wrote:
Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.

I activate your trap card.
I have person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin Protection please bitch.


I change terrain type to Ghetto and put my hoodlums in defense mode.


Too bad I WAS FUCKING PLAYING HIM AND YOU WEREN'T
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please nigga. I lay down cyberize and make my nigguh a black robot.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agent Black Bear wrote:
Eddi wrote:
Agent Black Bear wrote:
Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.

I activate your trap card.
I have person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin Protection please bitch.


I change terrain type to Ghetto and put my hoodlums in defense mode.


You've activated my trap card. "Bicycle"
All your hoodlums return to Attack Mode.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASN3S wrote:
Agent Black Bear wrote:
Eddi wrote:
Agent Black Bear wrote:
Slyther, get low, barrel roll on that fo fo.

I activate your trap card.
I have person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin Protection please bitch.


I change terrain type to Ghetto and put my hoodlums in defense mode.


You've activated my trap card. "Bicycle"
All your hoodlums return to Attack Mode.
3 way duel? Fine then. I lay down FEMA and I win automatcially.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites