View previous topic :: View next topic
Author
Message
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation : 79 Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:42 pm Post subject: everyone who watched me play bleach on webcam
i suckd huh?
Back to top
Escape. Master Cheater
Reputation: 0 Joined: 16 Jul 2007 Posts: 354 Location: Washington State.
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 pm Post subject:
Do it again, I wanna watch.
_________________
Back to top
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation : 79 Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:48 pm Post subject:
Meh busy watching something about a girl who was abducted and raped.
But I was playing this
Link
Its Japanese, PAL version for wii. All japanese voices, no subs or dubs. Its not even close to releasing in america
Back to top
Escape. Master Cheater
Reputation: 0 Joined: 16 Jul 2007 Posts: 354 Location: Washington State.
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:51 pm Post subject:
Pretty intense looking game there sir, what character where you? Or do you have to be Ichigo?
_________________
Back to top
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation : 79 Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:53 pm Post subject:
Emoroxas wrote: Pretty intense looking game there sir, what character where you? Or do you have to be Ichigo?
Its a team based game so. I was using Kenpachi + Agami. And It can be hard. You have the ability to switch or call your partner to attack quickly to help you.
Its pretty nice. Unlike shattered blade, ichigo gets hollow power.
Back to top
Escape. Master Cheater
Reputation: 0 Joined: 16 Jul 2007 Posts: 354 Location: Washington State.
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:55 pm Post subject:
Does everbody have their own special ability like Ichigo's Zanpacto?
Description:
Thought you might like this picture.
Filesize:
38.26 KB
Viewed:
3508 Time(s)
_________________
Back to top
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation : 79 Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:35 am Post subject:
damn right.
Yep they do. They all have bankai. They all get their moves. ALL
Back to top
ASNES Cheater
Reputation : 1 Joined: 20 Sep 2009 Posts: 36
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:45 am Post subject:
You weren't too bad.
Back to top
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation : 79 Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:48 am Post subject:
Toothy wrote: You weren't too bad.
I didnt know you watched. But I got beat quickly. D: The game tends to be hard with the AI. The story mode has a few impossible fights too.
Back to top
ASNES Cheater
Reputation : 1 Joined: 20 Sep 2009 Posts: 36
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:50 am Post subject:
I watched a little without signing in, but right when I did sign in, you ended it. :x
Back to top
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation : 79 Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:17 am Post subject:
Toothy wrote: I watched a little without signing in, but right when I did sign in, you ended it. :x
yea i had to go out.
Back to top