Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


everyone who watched me play bleach on webcam

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: everyone who watched me play bleach on webcam Reply with quote

i suckd huh?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Escape.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 354
Location: Washington State.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do it again, I wanna watch.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh busy watching something about a girl who was abducted and raped.


But I was playing this


Link


Its Japanese, PAL version for wii. All japanese voices, no subs or dubs. Its not even close to releasing in america
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Escape.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 354
Location: Washington State.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty intense looking game there sir, what character where you? Or do you have to be Ichigo?
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emoroxas wrote:
Pretty intense looking game there sir, what character where you? Or do you have to be Ichigo?
Its a team based game so. I was using Kenpachi + Agami. And It can be hard. You have the ability to switch or call your partner to attack quickly to help you.

Its pretty nice. Unlike shattered blade, ichigo gets hollow power.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Escape.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 354
Location: Washington State.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does everbody have their own special ability like Ichigo's Zanpacto?


Kenpachi.jpg
 Description:
Thought you might like this picture.
 Filesize:  38.26 KB
 Viewed:  3507 Time(s)

Kenpachi.jpg



_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn right.

Yep they do. They all have bankai. They all get their moves. ALL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ASNES
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You weren't too bad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toothy wrote:
You weren't too bad.
I didnt know you watched. But I got beat quickly. D: The game tends to be hard with the AI. The story mode has a few impossible fights too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ASNES
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched a little without signing in, but right when I did sign in, you ended it. :x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toothy wrote:
I watched a little without signing in, but right when I did sign in, you ended it. :x
yea i had to go out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites