Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


so this guy gets bombarded by making fun of 1 person.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
newfag.
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: so this guy gets bombarded by making fun of 1 person. Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/user/CumInMyAsshole3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blocking you too.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
DreadFather
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 2018

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 51

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 488

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreadFather wrote:
^Lol

I'm blocking you for that retarded comment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

old cokefag wrote:
DreadFather wrote:
^Lol

I'm blocking you for that retarded comment.
I already had him blocked.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 51

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 488

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
old cokefag wrote:
DreadFather wrote:
^Lol

I'm blocking you for that retarded comment.
I already had him blocked.
Oh wow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

old cokefag wrote:
elpacco wrote:
old cokefag wrote:
DreadFather wrote:
^Lol

I'm blocking you for that retarded comment.
I already had him blocked.
Oh wow.
He obviously thinks he is really cool because people thank him for making flash hacks.

Faggot.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant decide if its worth it to switch to firefox just to block people...

Plus opera has lots of bugs..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[The Punisher] wrote:
cant decide if its worth it to switch to firefox just to block people...

Plus opera has lots of bugs..
You can block people with Opera too.

I am.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
IGNORE ME
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left a comment on his YT comments Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sitting here wondering what the fuck this is, and why i'm here looking at it.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DreadFather
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 2018

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
old cokefag wrote:
elpacco wrote:
old cokefag wrote:
DreadFather wrote:
^Lol

I'm blocking you for that retarded comment.
I already had him blocked.
Oh wow.
He obviously thinks he is really cool because people thank him for making flash hacks.

Faggot.

I have never made one single hack in my entire time here on CEF, nor have I contributed anything, in anyway shape or form, what-so-ever
Get your facts straight.

Old Cokefag, I thought you had already had me blocked, and I find it funny how after see'ing a ton of other people use an arrow pointing up and saying some form of LoL that when I use it it's suddenly retarded.

IMO You guys are just both butthurt because people from the flash section started to come in here and your too insecure to take in this change, so, instead of adjusting, which obviously seems to be too hard for you to comprehend, you turn all that resentment of these new people into anger.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, you're right.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 51

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 488

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreadFather wrote:
elpacco wrote:
old cokefag wrote:
elpacco wrote:
old cokefag wrote:
DreadFather wrote:
^Lol

I'm blocking you for that retarded comment.
I already had him blocked.
Oh wow.
He obviously thinks he is really cool because people thank him for making flash hacks.

Faggot.

I have never made one single hack in my entire time here on CEF, nor have I contributed anything, in anyway shape or form, what-so-ever
Get your facts straight.

Old Cokefag, I thought you had already had me blocked, and I find it funny how after see'ing a ton of other people use an arrow pointing up and saying some form of LoL that when I use it it's suddenly retarded.

IMO You guys are just both butthurt because people from the flash section started to come in here and your too insecure to take in this change, so, instead of adjusting, which obviously seems to be too hard for you to comprehend, you turn all that resentment of these new people into anger.


NO U
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreadFather wrote:
elpacco wrote:
old cokefag wrote:
elpacco wrote:
old cokefag wrote:
DreadFather wrote:
^Lol

I'm blocking you for that retarded comment.
I already had him blocked.
Oh wow.
He obviously thinks he is really cool because people thank him for making flash hacks.

Faggot.

I have never made one single hack in my entire time here on CEF, nor have I contributed anything, in anyway shape or form, what-so-ever
Get your facts straight.


Old Cokefag, I thought you had already had me blocked, and I find it funny how after see'ing a ton of other people use an arrow pointing up and saying some form of LoL that when I use it it's suddenly retarded.

IMO You guys are just both butthurt because people from the flash section started to come in here and your too insecure to take in this change, so, instead of adjusting, which obviously seems to be too hard for you to comprehend, you turn all that resentment of these new people into anger.
The highlighted area is a lie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites