| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
newfag. Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 99
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Blocking you too.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DreadFather I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Feb 2008 Posts: 2018
|
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ^Lol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm blocking you for that retarded comment.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| old cokefag wrote: |
I'm blocking you for that retarded comment. | I already had him blocked.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| elpacco wrote: | | old cokefag wrote: |
I'm blocking you for that retarded comment. | I already had him blocked. | Oh wow.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| old cokefag wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | old cokefag wrote: |
I'm blocking you for that retarded comment. | I already had him blocked. | Oh wow. | He obviously thinks he is really cool because people thank him for making flash hacks.
Faggot.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Big Pun Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 169
|
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
cant decide if its worth it to switch to firefox just to block people...
Plus opera has lots of bugs..
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [The Punisher] wrote: | cant decide if its worth it to switch to firefox just to block people...
Plus opera has lots of bugs.. | You can block people with Opera too.
I am.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
IGNORE ME How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I left a comment on his YT comments
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm sitting here wondering what the fuck this is, and why i'm here looking at it.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DreadFather I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Feb 2008 Posts: 2018
|
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| elpacco wrote: | | old cokefag wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | old cokefag wrote: |
I'm blocking you for that retarded comment. | I already had him blocked. | Oh wow. | He obviously thinks he is really cool because people thank him for making flash hacks.
Faggot. |
I have never made one single hack in my entire time here on CEF, nor have I contributed anything, in anyway shape or form, what-so-ever
Get your facts straight.
Old Cokefag, I thought you had already had me blocked, and I find it funny how after see'ing a ton of other people use an arrow pointing up and saying some form of LoL that when I use it it's suddenly retarded.
IMO You guys are just both butthurt because people from the flash section started to come in here and your too insecure to take in this change, so, instead of adjusting, which obviously seems to be too hard for you to comprehend, you turn all that resentment of these new people into anger.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ok, you're right.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| DreadFather wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | old cokefag wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | old cokefag wrote: |
I'm blocking you for that retarded comment. | I already had him blocked. | Oh wow. | He obviously thinks he is really cool because people thank him for making flash hacks.
Faggot. |
I have never made one single hack in my entire time here on CEF, nor have I contributed anything, in anyway shape or form, what-so-ever
Get your facts straight.
Old Cokefag, I thought you had already had me blocked, and I find it funny how after see'ing a ton of other people use an arrow pointing up and saying some form of LoL that when I use it it's suddenly retarded.
IMO You guys are just both butthurt because people from the flash section started to come in here and your too insecure to take in this change, so, instead of adjusting, which obviously seems to be too hard for you to comprehend, you turn all that resentment of these new people into anger. |
NO U
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| DreadFather wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | old cokefag wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | old cokefag wrote: |
I'm blocking you for that retarded comment. | I already had him blocked. | Oh wow. | He obviously thinks he is really cool because people thank him for making flash hacks.
Faggot. |
I have never made one single hack in my entire time here on CEF, nor have I contributed anything, in anyway shape or form, what-so-ever
Get your facts straight.
Old Cokefag, I thought you had already had me blocked, and I find it funny how after see'ing a ton of other people use an arrow pointing up and saying some form of LoL that when I use it it's suddenly retarded.
IMO You guys are just both butthurt because people from the flash section started to come in here and your too insecure to take in this change, so, instead of adjusting, which obviously seems to be too hard for you to comprehend, you turn all that resentment of these new people into anger. | The highlighted area is a lie.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|