Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Quit bumping this thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
The internet is serious business.


No shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rin
Epic Kitty
Reputation: 50

Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 2172

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
The internet is serious business.

_________________
Hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aiken
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2008
Posts: 777

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's XPI?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Batman
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 956

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello_Kitty wrote:
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
The internet is serious business.

Srs bsns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 51

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 488

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, Irwin, damn it, fuck, why this shit again.

Why do you always reach for power abusal when you feel a bit insulted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anarchy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 104
Location: There.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when was my name
Code:
[size=24]Cookie[/size]
Last time I check it was
Code:
[size=24]Akae[/size]

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=462807&highlight=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol.
Back to top
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aight.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
compactwater
I post too much
Reputation: 8

Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Posts: 3923

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irwin, this shows only your own disregard for understanding others in what seems to be a complex situation. You are still demanding respect from me. This was to be made clear in my post. Your methodology is with threats and forced respect; here again you ask for them. The limits which you speak of are set, but my point is, I am a calm person. I do not let petty insults and words get in my way, whereas you do. This is where you fail to understand me. I favour reason and logic over all, and asking another to stop saying hurtful things simply because I myself detest them is not what I would consider logical at all. That is the inability to cope with a situation. If I had banned people for saying any form of the word "nigger," what then? All parties cannot be satisfied. However, you are the owner of the network, your rules are above all... but I would much rather logic be in its place. Back to the original incident, when I said "druggie," there was no negative or malicious connotation behind it. You knew this very well. Is this word one of your limits, are there others like it? Why would you have such a problem with such a simple word? I find that you only wish to control a situation, as you must fully understand I intended no harm.

Even if I were to crack a "yo mama" joke, it can be understood it was not meant to be of any harm. I suppose this is where I do not understand you. Personally, I find these to be rather immature, but I do not understand where it becomes a greater problem for you. You have said the harmfulness or meaning behind something is not particularly the problem, so what is? Respect, control, denial or what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kent, please go on MSN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
compactwater
I post too much
Reputation: 8

Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Posts: 3923

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be on MSN in awhile, I'm still getting things setup after reformatting my computer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

irwin, learn to take a fucking break and let things go man. I'm worried about you, seriously.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites