Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Quit bumping this thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
compactwater
I post too much
Reputation: 8

Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Posts: 3923

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do now see your point of view on this, but making threats is not the way to go in an argument, thus my comparison of you to Roosevelt. My phrase there was meant to be awkward in a way to show my point of view on your constant bashing of homosexuals (and furries). I do maintain that I am a calm person, that was not an outburst of violence. It was logic, I turned what you were saying to me and others to you in a way that you would find unfavourable. I never spoke outwardly asking you to stop, I don't suppose I even hinted at it, this is most certainly my fault, and I can now see where you would have a problem with this. Being wrong is not something that comes by me easily. You also seem to think this is caused by autism, and I don't know, but it is definitely not the homosexual "disease." Only my own fault.

I am sorry, but I don't believe it would be valued much at this point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irwin, Benji said 'Your mom".
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiosity, x0r, have you started or stopped using any new psychoactive drugs recently?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITT: People taking internet seriously.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
<Kent> Yes, druggie. Go do heroin. Does THAT sound like something you would want to hear? No. Then why say it to others?


Wait, was this the sentence that he was banned for?

Seriously?

Explaining that it was bad?

What?

Oh my fucking god.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucktard! wrote:
Code:
<Kent> Yes, druggie. Go do heroin. Does THAT sound like something you would want to hear? No. Then why say it to others?


Wait, was this the sentence that he was banned for?

Seriously?

Explaining that it was bad?

What?

Oh my fucking god.

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[AM]Misery wrote:
Fucktard! wrote:
Fucktard! wrote:
Code:
<Kent> Yes, druggie. Go do heroin. Does THAT sound like something you would want to hear? No. Then why say it to others?


Wait, was this the sentence that he was banned for?

Seriously?

Explaining that it was bad?

What?

Oh my fucking god.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SGL
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 758

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow lots of hard words.
Confused Confused Confused Confused

_________________
I'm SirGodlike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reklan
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Oct 2008
Posts: 259

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Irwin"]
YouSuckMeNao wrote:
It was 3am here when i gave my response previous, and it only took so long as i had to do somehting else. It's not bullshit, it's completely true you fucking hypocritical tard.

It isn't bullshit? Point out my lies.
I'm hypocritical? Show where I contradicted myself.


Uhm exactly when you stated no mental disorder can be scientifically proven, and then went on to say how it was scientifically proven. Fucked in the ass, weren't you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reklan
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Oct 2008
Posts: 259

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, just... wow. Do you realize how stupid you just made yourself look?[/quote]



Again, more insults to avoid that i have proved that you are a hypocrite and shot yourself in the foot. Im sick of this, sick of you. I hope you die of cancer or aids faggot. Oh and dont take this as me being upset, oh boy far from it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reklan
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Oct 2008
Posts: 259

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again always avoiding your fail. I have the proof. You loose. go suck a dick.


Gay comments, OMGHEMUSTBGEY. Faggut got owned.
Really, im not coming back this time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spunge
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Aug 2007
Posts: 466
Location: spunge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I amazingly read every single one of these posts ITT Razz.

I doubt that everyone who argued with Irwin in this thread actually read the posts Irwin made before. I assume they may have tried to find the part where they think they have an advantage - then replied. They all gave up Smile

_________________

I have such a spicy mouth.


Last edited by spunge on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spunge wrote:
I amazingly read every single one of these posts ITT Razz.

I really doubt that everyone who argued with Irwin in this thread actually read the posts Irwin made before. They might have tried to find the part where they think they have an advantage - then replied. They all gave up Smile


What the hell man.

Code:
The3rdNipple->faggle->spunge


Get out.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like penis. Discuss.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
I like penis. Discuss.


Irwin now thinks you are scum.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites