Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


World's dumbest IT technicians
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DanielG
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 130
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: World's dumbest IT technicians Reply with quote

Burningmace wrote:
blahblah 1337 hax

I'm so tempted to just anonymously email them this, and explain how freaking stupid they really are.


They aren't stupid but I think you should inform them the applications they are using for security aren't sufficient enough.
I'd also suggest you be more mature about this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
** BLEACH **Ulquiorra
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 25 Jun 2009
Posts: 25
Location: mov eax,600300 cmp [eax],0 je 600700

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know you can go to jail for cracking the school computer system right
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 5801

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically you did something that could have potentially fucked others over, etc, etc and want to stroke your enormous dick to us about it.

Hmm yes, congratulations I suppose.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who says he's showing off? Instead of being a cock and bitching about him, just not post, m'kay? He might be showing that school IT "Professionals", I use that loosely, can really be a mouthful of dicks. They need to stay in school themselves and learn a bit about security.

You want to know something about my school? They have this remote program... I right click it and what do I see? An exit button. After I click it and check the process, guess what? OMFG WHERE IS IT? LOLOLHAX! My school also uses a VERY VERY outdated version of Symnantec or however the fuck you spell it. They have a version BEFORE they called it Norton.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kls85
I post too much
Reputation: 22

Joined: 18 Jul 2008
Posts: 2757
Location: Under ur bed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SSCA]Luigi wrote:
Who says he's showing off? Instead of being a cock and bitching about him, just not post, m'kay? He might be showing that school IT "Professionals", I use that loosely, can really be a mouthful of dicks. They need to stay in school themselves and learn a bit about security.

You want to know something about my school? They have this remote program... I right click it and what do I see? An exit button. After I click it and check the process, guess what? OMFG WHERE IS IT? LOLOLHAX! My school also uses a VERY VERY outdated version of Symnantec or however the fuck you spell it. They have a version BEFORE they called it Norton.


Boy are you dumb or just plain stupid?

Symantec is the company which makes Antivirus products for both home use and business.

For home use, Symantec names their AVs as Norton, Norton 360, etc.

For business it's still called Symantec not Norton.
Since school is not a home, then you can probably make select the correct answer on your next exam since the answer is already given to you in this post.

Next time do some research.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karakawe
I post too much
Reputation: 3

Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 3899

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the original intent was to exploit it to report weaknesses, that would be gray hat. Anyway, at the very least he had enough control not to just fuck everything over entirely, which is what a bunch of idiots like to call hacking.

Semi-related, my school uses Novell BorderManger, although I can't see how they waste so much money on things like that and new shit, then go and fire every teacher without tenure. I got suspended for booting to Linux.

EDIT:
kls85 wrote:
Boy are you dumb or just plain stupid?

Crap. I can't pull off movie reference references. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites