| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
DanielG Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 13 May 2009 Posts: 130 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 pm Post subject: Re: World's dumbest IT technicians |
|
|
| Burningmace wrote: | blahblah 1337 hax
I'm so tempted to just anonymously email them this, and explain how freaking stupid they really are. |
They aren't stupid but I think you should inform them the applications they are using for security aren't sufficient enough.
I'd also suggest you be more mature about this. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
** BLEACH **Ulquiorra Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Jun 2009 Posts: 25 Location: mov eax,600300 cmp [eax],0 je 600700
|
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| you know you can go to jail for cracking the school computer system right |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
hcavolsdsadgadsg I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 5801
|
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
So basically you did something that could have potentially fucked others over, etc, etc and want to stroke your enormous dick to us about it.
Hmm yes, congratulations I suppose. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Who says he's showing off? Instead of being a cock and bitching about him, just not post, m'kay? He might be showing that school IT "Professionals", I use that loosely, can really be a mouthful of dicks. They need to stay in school themselves and learn a bit about security.
You want to know something about my school? They have this remote program... I right click it and what do I see? An exit button. After I click it and check the process, guess what? OMFG WHERE IS IT? LOLOLHAX! My school also uses a VERY VERY outdated version of Symnantec or however the fuck you spell it. They have a version BEFORE they called it Norton. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kls85 I post too much
Reputation: 22
Joined: 18 Jul 2008 Posts: 2757 Location: Under ur bed
|
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SSCA]Luigi wrote: | Who says he's showing off? Instead of being a cock and bitching about him, just not post, m'kay? He might be showing that school IT "Professionals", I use that loosely, can really be a mouthful of dicks. They need to stay in school themselves and learn a bit about security.
You want to know something about my school? They have this remote program... I right click it and what do I see? An exit button. After I click it and check the process, guess what? OMFG WHERE IS IT? LOLOLHAX! My school also uses a VERY VERY outdated version of Symnantec or however the fuck you spell it. They have a version BEFORE they called it Norton. |
Boy are you dumb or just plain stupid?
Symantec is the company which makes Antivirus products for both home use and business.
For home use, Symantec names their AVs as Norton, Norton 360, etc.
For business it's still called Symantec not Norton.
Since school is not a home, then you can probably make select the correct answer on your next exam since the answer is already given to you in this post.
Next time do some research. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Karakawe I post too much
Reputation: 3
Joined: 17 Apr 2007 Posts: 3899
|
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
If the original intent was to exploit it to report weaknesses, that would be gray hat. Anyway, at the very least he had enough control not to just fuck everything over entirely, which is what a bunch of idiots like to call hacking.
Semi-related, my school uses Novell BorderManger, although I can't see how they waste so much money on things like that and new shit, then go and fire every teacher without tenure. I got suspended for booting to Linux.
EDIT:
| kls85 wrote: | | Boy are you dumb or just plain stupid? |
Crap. I can't pull off movie reference references.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|